LG and Schroon Lake tomorrow ....

Heading up to my friends beach house tomorrow on schroon lake and riding the bike up there with sexytime in the vette and gonna hit some turns from lg to schroon If anyone is down for some good riding def tag along

Best turns would be taking the slightly long way…take 9N out of Lake George Village, thru Bolton Landing/Hauge, to Ticonderoga, and then 74 to Schroon Lake. PM me if you want exact directions, this is all my backyard

Yea that’s where we are planning to hit up … Wanna join with the Evo? I know it’s your playground up there

good times up there broski!

guess this already happend?

Yea … Gonna do it again this weekend if anyone is down

id prllly be in

Sounds good bro !

i aint seen you in like 3 years dude

I know man WTF

yo i might have to work but if i get out early im def game!

you better be game asshole

how long is the ride? not sure where schroon lake is.

what kind of bikes are on this ride? i’ve got an SV650s

won’t be conscious until probably 2:00 pm Saturday.

Ummm yea you and Johnny are rolling together so we can get some good pictures and some footages

This!

Actually gonna be the route 2 turns throughout mass/vt and then my greylock then Bennington and home … Prolly a solid 2.5/3.5 long or so… So far it’s me (636) , Vmax, sexytimes vette, and another sv650 , trying to get as many as we can … More people the marrier

Mt.

i’ll see if my buddies are interested, that would be at least two more. going to need an aproximate time, later the better. we will be making the occasional stop i am sure? your talking to a old guy lol

Damn I seriously should check this site more often.

can someone post a map of this route? i’d really like to try it when i get back to albs

use google directions from Alb-Lake George Village, LGV to Hauge NY via Route 9N, Hague to Ticonderoga, Ticonderoga to Schroon Lake, and Schroon Lake back to Alb via Northway