riding 6/30

Alright, flew solo last time. Think I’ve got at least 2 guys in on this weekend but the more the merrier. Starting in albany as follows:
-144 south into coxsackie (decent twists south of ravena)
-385 south to catskill
-quick shot on 9w south to 23a
-23a out to hunter (phenominal turns, good mtn climb)
-296 (might be 396… I don’t remember) to windham. Nice mix of straightaways and turns)
-23b to cairo
From here varies on what people want to do. Either down 23 to 9w south to kingston, over the rhinecliff bridge to taconic north to 90 and albany OR 32 north to albany.

I’m game for either. Catching 32 back will prob end up being 2.5 hrs. Kingston and over would probably tack on another 1.5hrs. Top off fuel in alb to start. Refill windham and then depending on final stretch. Let me know if any of you guys are in. I’ll work up a meet time probably at price chopper on madison near St. Rose.

Feel free to mapquest this business. I’m on my phone and entirely too lazy to figure out how to post that. As far as hitting the taconic, it’d be 9g south just past rhinebeck. Left onto an awesome road I don’t know the name of to the taconic pkwy exit south of the red hook exit. Bull road or something. Excuse my shinfo there. Either way, it’ll be a good run with the potential to wear down the shoulders of your tires and stretch it out on straightaways.

Sounds like a damn healthy run. :excited

checks schedule

yep, at work :frowning:

Sat is better for me bc the wife is working, but could push it to a sun if mid morning kickoff works for people too. I’ll go with whatever works for most. Sat prob wouldn’t be til 1 or 2 pm start if that helps.

I get out in the morning that weekend at 8am and have to go back in at 6pm.

Every other weekend I have Saturday off after I get out in the morning at 8.

If it was that coming Sunday, I’d get out in the morning and typically have to go take a few hour nap anyways 'till 12, I wouldn’t be going on a long aggressive ride while in “zombie” mode after the overnight. Typically my schedule doesn’t work well for most people so you might have better luck with other members.

Gotcha. I know how that goes. With the exception of fake army interrupting once a month, I’m typically a m-f days person. Definitely don’t miss working weekends. Feel free to hit my inbox or something if you want to ride sometime.
That said, I think I’ll stick to sat the 30th. It’ll keep the little lady happier.

Got a few people on board. Figuring on starting around 2pm if anyone wants in

The first Saturday I have to work this summer. lol

Sorry bro, maybe next time.

ill keep it in mind