LG Dare or BB Storm????

1. Im going to be added to a Verizon family plan next week and I need to get a new phone. You can get the LG dare for $129 and the BB Storm for $199 with a new 2 yr contract. When I get added to the family plan, does that count as a new contract or no? How do phone promotions work with a family plan?

2. Which phone would you get between the two? I really want to have email at my finger tips and I like the applications that the BB has but Im not that familiar with them or how the data plan factors into the contract price. Is the BB worth the extra $$ over a non BB phone? For those of you who have a BB with Verizon, whats your cost/month?

I like the LG Dare because of its small size and and Im very familiar with LG and their products. I havent had any major problems with my LG phones in the past but I realize that this is the 1st touchscreen phone that LG has made so Im not 100% sure on the quality. How could I access my email on the LG? Price to do that?

Any helpful feedback would be appreciated.

voyager is the first touch screen phone sir. but the dare is NICE i like it. but i have the voyager because i dont like the fact that everything is ALL touch screen, specially when i was working at the time. the BB storm i didnt really like. touch screen seemed slower than normal touch screen phones. with BB storm you need the data package to use it to its full use. i think its an extra 35 a month on for the unlimited data pk.

im not sure on the family plan stuff, i am on my own.

I would say get the dare.

With the Dare, how can you access your email? Cost to do so?

storm

The dare is a sick phone. personally i think the storm is a pos.

That is because you’ve never used a BB before. Once you do, you wouldn’t suggest a pos regular phone over one again. Period.

^agreed, and im not a BB leg humper either.

My next phone will be a BB. I currently have the dare, and i DO like it, but i’ve played with a few BB’s and yea, they are way better.

I did recently …acquire free nav and email though on my dare. The gps nav is actually very good, i use it all the time when going places. The email is ok.

Is the dare not a PDA phone? If that’s the case then the first decision you need to make is PDA or not.

PM evolve about getting a BB without a data plan. No, just kidding. You have to have a data plan with a BB. It’s $29.99/month.

Seriously he has the FUCKING HOOKUP

both dont have wifi

check out the samsung omina as well. its comparable with the dare, but has way more features. FM radio, 5.0 mp camera, full touch screen w/ stylus and a mouse, also has wifi too, but doesnt really matter because of the unlimited data plan.

it requires the $30 data plan though. I have it and i think its an awesome phone so far.

i have nav on my phone is 100 percent accurate. <3 it lol

i have the voyager

pm evolve. He has the hook-up for the BB Storm so that you will NOT need a data-plan. Dude is the man :tup:

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Is that really possible?

Storm…I would get one now, but I have to wait until October until I can get a discounted upgrade. Sucks cause I really could use it for work

is verizon the only carrier with the storm?

No. It’s a running joke because he got sick of people asking him if they could get a BB without a data plan. You have to have a data plan with a Blackberry. But their unlimited data plans are only $29.99/month. Some PDA’s are like that, but mine is $45/month and I got sick of paying that much so now I just have data blocked.

Ohh alright. I didn’t think it was possible, but that would indeed be sweet!