LG This Sat?(Sept 3rd)

Figured you would of learned a lesson by now, but I guess not. Whenever you want to see the difference between a good driver such as yourself and a professional driver such as Jeremy Treadway (who called you out in person), let me know. We can do it for free, a grand 10g’s 100g’s whatever. And before you call me out, I’ll straight up admit that you can drive better thru corners than me, but thats not the point.

I would like to know what exactly qualifies Nick as a such good driver? Does he track his car and run much better times than others with similar cars or something?

He was called out once before on this and did nothing, now it comes up again. When do we get to see Jesus take the wheel?

Now that we know this there’s nothing to argue about:haha I said my car wasn’t the fastest…I can just drive the shit out of my car. I don’t think there’s another car around that is built to do what my car does. That’s go fairly fast reliably, take a beating every time its driven, go straight, go around corners, go through snow, ice whatever and look good doing it.

Go for a ride with him, you’ll understand. I’ll gladly let him wheel my car to take somebody for a ride or I’m sure mike will let him drive his SRT since that’s what he’s used to.

I am probably a better driver, just sayin…

I will challenge you to an ice race!

I will challenge everyone to a cargo van race.

this thread sucks.

You’ll win this year, I’m parking my car after car show for some changes.

I love how everybody has a good time in person then gets on the forum and argues…lmao.

It’s all in good fun, BRO.

No arguing here! I just really want to get the 200 on some ice with the diff locked up :slight_smile: lol.

i got money on ssssssmokin.

im just a very competitive person. Nothing personal.

little brodude syndrome

He’s not THAT small.

Stop smoking is no longer kots. We have a king and a queen now instead

Ice tracks are a lot of fun man. I went and ruined that fun by lowering my car 3.5" :lol Granted I have adjustable coils, I’m just too lazy to raise it. I was out on the track last winter on LG came around one corner and there was an open water patch on the track where all the snow was gone and the sun melted a hole…after that I gave that up.

I just like talking shit:lol If I cared about having the fastest car in a straight line I wouldn’t have chose the turbo I did.

your right Treadway is a professional driver and i am not. I wouldnt say he called me out we both agreed that it would be better to do it during the day and just for fun.
Ive looked his car up and it handles better than my car and has more power. My car is low to the point where its just not setup to go fast around corners without being sideways. But like treadway and i agreed on i would still like to do it for fun one day, Maybe one day after this weekend.

Yikes, I can see where that’d be a bit scary. Maybe I’ll head up there this winter and have some fun.

Lg sucks I didn’t see one race and I was standing around for 2 hours. Also airmancam Sti is legit the best Sti I have ever been in and he can drive the shit out of it .