Snowboard vid from Holimont

Rock on!

You really should learn to capitalize words, especially at the beginning of sentences. Remeber there are two spaces after a period.

Just because you are the 1 person on here that raped a girl in high school does not mean that you are cool. So what If I raped my first girl in college, I was a late bloomer. I was just simply misinformed about how easy chloroform made it to rape a girl.

Seriously though, I’m a tough guy I can bang some heads.

Oh, now I remember you are the kid that is pissed about the cops taking your “bag” when they searched you without proper reasoning. I’m totally sorry for making fun of you or being an asshole to you. You are totally right you are completely cool you smoke pot thats a dead give away. Smoking pot makes you the coolest fucking dude on the planet.

Here’s an idea get shipped off with army or what ever the fuck you are going for and don’t purchase a computer. So when you get caught for smoking pot, and dishonorably discharged. I don’t want to see the post about you bitching about the government screwed you over for smoking a little pot.

Also when you first go into basic you get piss tested right away. So smoke em if you got them before you go and piss hot.

Tell me about it. You are the fucking loser, so piss off.

Again Cyber Pete - I’m sorry your thread got pooped on.

edit: I really can’t wait for ineedacar to get into basic and have a serious rude awakening about what the military is.