Lia Honda Woes

Dozr was having all kinds of Issues with the other Dealer in town, same thing, wouldn’t fix a STOCK car. I think you need to start of by telling them you work for Consumer Reports before they take your car. LOL

X…

yeah, it is on the new intake pipe. the extent of installation included unscrewing two screws and pulling out the sensor; then putting the sensor in the new pipe and screwing it in. this was done approximately 18,000 miles ago, its been fine since then.

even still, the fact that it isnt being covered under warranty is NOT my beef. its all of the trickery (whether intentional or not), the lack of communication, and shitty customer service is my problem.

haha, there ad commercial just came on tv. kind of ironic.

wow man. I will be back in town monday i will talk to you then

never tell the dealer that you have aftermarket parts if the car is warrantied. ever.

put all the oem parts back on if youre going to take it in to be fixed under warranty. any dealership would have given you the same shpeal, possibly minus the wire harness wrapped around the shift linkage. they’ll say whatever they have to, to get you in the door

Is he the one they got from Northtown Dodge?

I’ve never had any problems with Don Davis Honda, nor have my parents. I’ve heard a lot of bad things about Lia.

yeah, that name sounds real familiar…

Yea he actually did come from there. He was there when I started, then after about a year just leaves to manage one of the culligan service depts, then after his replacement doesn’t work out, comes back and resumes his position like 4 months later. He could be real condescending to his employees and seemed to enjoy it. Lia’s service dept. has a very low ranking in customer satisfaction, at least couple years ago.

lol

OP- were you on the 90 east today at the tolls? i saw a red SI with a lia honda plate frame.

He’s awful. Customers would get further talking to concrete.

nope, mine is a black 2 door.

I’ll stick by my original thought. I like Dave we worked together many years ago and we always got along. I will add that i have never worked for him, that may be the difference.
I think Lia Honda just won some big award, caught the tail end of it on the news the other day

yes, i heard they won this award for outstanding customer service. i found that pretty ironic, given my perspective :ham: