life lessons? what did you learn about life?

All women are fucking insane. Some may hide it better then others, but it’ll come out some day.

I’ve learned that you all have really lame life lessons.

I’ve learned that your mind is only more active during the 4th stage of sleep. Sleep is also necessary to repair pretty much everything in your body.

people used to think earth was flat. atleast thats what history says. if you can explain gravity why doesnt gravity effect everything on globe? and how does geavity work?

What

What do you mean it doesn’t effect everything on the globe?

And we realized the Earth isn’t flat by testing an the scientific process.

Science has given us cars, technology, electricity, medicine.

If you don’t like it and next time you’re sick, what are you going to do go to the hospital or pray? If it’s the latter you don’t have the right to question scientific method.

I don’t know how “geavity” works, but I hear it works in mysterious ways.

This thread is about to get hella gay

there are virgins still left. and love was created. always remember “love” is new to humans. take nature for example you are created to reproduce? sex is fun? this ring bells? for some reason people really like sex . nature made it this way?

and yes people are brought up to have sex in highschool. prom dance?
its the women that refuse to be like the rest that grab my attention. i dont like jersey shore girls that party and spend all their earnings on clothes and looking good. while they dont take care of theirselfs they dont care about tomorow just living for moment. remember its easy to have sex but its hard to share info/beliefs.

back on topic

“do what makes you feel happy”

and “you must respect yourself to get respected”

share some of your valuable ones then. its easy to say someones shit stinks but does your shit stink?

I lost.

Cannot wait till pitman reveals himself to be a failed cyborg

i don’t love no bitches

Again… you reveal your ignorance. Every particle in the universe has it’s own gravitational field. The smaller the particle the smaller the field. How do you think planets formed from dust?

God, duh…

:rofl

:rofl

I’ve learned to not click on threads made by “pitman.”

Do whatever the fuck you want to do as long as it doesnt land you in jail for more than 48 hours

this. so far the 2 ive opened have failed horribly

Just wonder what items are unaffected by gravity on the planet earth? Yes we as humans can artificially create environments that simulate the relatively 0 gravity environment of space, but I’m still lost as to what your talking about?