light tint

i am tinting my taillights and side markers this week, i will post some before and after pics

with a can of vht?

ive been meaning to do this also… and ive went to jb’s like 3 times and there always sold out of the spray that i need. so ya it will be nice to see this.

right VHT… sorry Kyle I’ll track it down for you. But if you really need it Mopac on the west end carries it.

sweet, well i dont really need it… but since i have a 90% blacked out spec v, i think the taillights with some light tint would make it look awesome!(they just stick out to much with the bright red)

im going to check that place out wed maby. i have an appointment at nissan to get my fuel pump fixed and recal done tom

Mopac has it, I got it for my AE86 there.

yea i just got mine from fulblown, and yes it is vht

i should have it done by the weekend, can’t wait, have a nice blacked out altima with the black and chrome lip rims, i think that would look tight

Did you use a ITR cluster in your sig picture ?

the clucter was just a background image i found on google.

yea he made it for me

finally got my tint, will be doing it this weekend, with my thermostat, not getting that much heat, gonna change it and get a rad flush

was going to tint my tailights, but damn nissan made it hard to take em out, from what i can see i will have to take off my bumper to get them off, so i am just gonna tape around them then spray multiple (very light) coats till done

yeah, i guess you found the anti-rice attempt by nissan. Tape and then make lots of effort to not overspray (block all the area around lights with layers of newspaper and paint sheet and cardboard)

Why do you want to tint them for? Ohter than the look which died years ago your loosing light at night…

i just wanted a light tint on em like the vw’s, why? just cause i like the look of it, but with this much effort needed i am not so sure any more