Like the STI wagon?

Me and Vlad had this discussion the other night at his work. I said i liked them he said he hated them. Lets see what you think.

I dont like the ass end of them, particularly the taillights

I think they look awesome, but I wish they would change the powerplant. They’ve been using the EJ series motors for a longgg time, it’d be nice to see something different in there. If America wasn’t such a stickler on displacement, it’d be nice to see the STi’ with the EJ22 motors. Strongest 4cyl EJ series motor thanks to the fully closed deck. The STi EJ257 is either semi-closed or open.

I like them alot, too much $$$ though

The only wagon I like is the bugeye.

I just started liking the 06/07 body style, it will take a few more years before 08+ grows on me.

They are starting to grow on me.I wouldnt say I like them but I dont hate them as much

NO Sir I dont like it!!! Its ugly as sin… it may grow on me, like the EVO X did, but I doubt it. The Bugeyed wagons were the best looking.

:smiley: ftmfw

I don’t think the new bodystyle will ever grow on me. +1 on bugeyed were the best

The EJ22t is a better block for a sleeved/high HP build, but the version 7 EJ207 (factory forged pistons) or a newer ej207 with some forged pistons can make 400-500whp all day, rev to 8500+, and take a lot more abuse than the ej257s do. I don’t understand why subaru never brought the ej207 to america.

i think its hot.

I didnt at first, but it grew on me

im kind of on the fence but if i had to choose a side i’d say now.

06-07 FTMFW

i love them in certain colors!!!

ill take the first one in white :smiley:

I hated the new design when they came out but after seeing it in person I like it.

im liken them more each time i see them. they seem more bulkey(in a good way) than others. white is sick on them fo sure!

I love the new STi’s. I hate how they are so heavy.

EJ207 FTMFW especially the later version with the twinscoll turbo and big port heads :excited

Japanstar has one right now :rofl

love the interior vs previous models - hate the exterior.

I don’t mind it. I’ve always been a hot hatch fan. Car’s like the Focus rally, Renault Clio, and Peugeot 206 are nice looking cars to me. The newer Sti is “ok”, looks like a hodge-podge of a few other makes all stuffed into one.

Do I like it more than the previous body style?..fuck no. The previous variants have always looked good. Fat arch mud flap roof scoop in your face dirt jumpers, that’s what suby’s look good as…