Limerock Park 7/31/12: Because race car…

love that ZR-1

Pretty sure its a Z06, look at the side vents…

Have convinced Morgan to run the scca enduro oct 7th at the glen. It’s 3 hours of racing and he and I will perform a driver change. All are welcome to come out but it is at the glen and it’s about a 3 hour ride but camping is free for scca race events when your crew.

damn, that sounds super tempting

pretty sure you’re a dickface

GOT EM

:rofl I ever mention I hate your guts?

Trust me man, I feel the same way. I don’t think I got one clean lap w/o passing (waiting for point-by) or being passed where I had to lift off throttle to make sure they could get a safe pass.
Although, when you do get some openness, the course is fast and fun. Traffic just kills it.

…sorry you guys are wrong, track is fucking awesome and very high speed. In fact average speed there is hovering around 92 on a fast lap. Now…With that said that’s a 1:01 lap time which is fucking flying. I have data that says lime rock is scarier than the glen…just sayin’

I’ll second that statement.

momentum track

fun when you can keep your speed up.

If by momentum you mean a huge set of balls…then yes. LOL
P.S. I will post pics of my balls so y’all be careful what you say from here out…

no balls…

I have an I-phone and I will use it…

“Although, when you do get some openness, the course is fast and fun.”
-my post.

I like the track a lot, it’s just most of the time I go out it’s with a varying degree of driver skill and potential of their cars, so as you know, trains form and it creates moments of boredom.

My average speed according to the AiM Solo DL is 82.1mph, and I went 1:04.350 on my best lap of the day.

Your alsO driving a Porsche, I’m driving a scirocco. Very easy to slip in and out of traffic for me, my acceleration is nowhere near yours. Hence the high average speed(momentum) part of my lower laptimes.

I’m driving the M3 man. Porsche’s never been on a track.

We need racewarz…u ever look into licensing?

A little bit. I was looking into doing the BMWCCA club race school @ Mid-O during Oktoberfest, but I’m gonna have to pass on that this year. I looked into vision requirements for NASA and BMWCCA and I should be good to go, but haven’t looked into SCCA.

You going to WGI again this year for any HPDEs? I have one in August and September where the Friday is open track so that’ll be fun. Both are GVC BMWCCA.

Not enough tires to do both racing and HPDE’s , wish I could go every fucking day of my life…but instead I’m in a living hell called my life most of the days of the year.