Lincoln town car > grand am

I know I know nobody gives a shit about these two cars but it was nice to know that i was faster than something on land. so on xxrd on the way home from work this 2000ish grand am was jumping red lights so i gave him a nod. he got the start but not by too much and around 40mph i had pulled a car on him but never more than that. we came up to a red and i was laughing my ass off. both at the fact that i went through probably a 1/4 of a tank of gas and that some loser cant drive an automatic to save his life…that was it. just wanted to waste 2 minutes of your time but it really is nice to know that i dont need a sail to go faster that someone.

:lolsign:

Land Yachts ftw

:whogives: i think my IQU just went down after reading this…:rofl:

oh the irony.

wow

hahah ur such a moron its not even funny

Got a brian, moran?

take your 65 hp ford aspire and stop wasting peoples life away mmk? nice kill with the lincolln dude lol

This thread is dripping with failure.

But nonetheless, sounds like some good old fashioned goofing off fun. :tup:

Brian who?

:picard:

Reminds me of my first car. '75 Buick Electra with 455 and some mods. It was a bunch of fun pissing off the various 305 Camaros and such back in the mid-late 80’s.

spel chek aneeune lolz

lol is that the model without the pillars between the front and rear windows? My friend Eddie used to have one back in HS, we’d cut class and pile the whole gang into the car (7-8 people) with room to spare. The thing was a tank

That is was. Very airy, and yes, 8 folks in the car was never a problem.

LOLOL

your so dumb… do you think i care how fast my car is and its deffently faster than that…

evan you make my brain hurt when you post.

faster then what? I see no times denoted

Um…yeah…you may need to define “denoted”.