linksys router problems

so everything was fine with my wireless…then i update my firmware to 4.20.7…afterwards i am not able to connect to the wireless on my latptop.

I logged into the router setings changed a few thins around…set everything back to default, but nothing is working. I can get online fine from the desktop computer which is connected through ethernet…just not wireless. It will attempt to connect, then after tryin gfor a min or two it will say not connected, but it will let me rowse for a few min…then everything will go dead again.

my nerd powers lack the router problems…

anybody have any ideas or hae the same problem?.7

do you ahve any security on the connection? also do you have wireless enabled? do you ahev dhcp enabled?

security is not enabled yet…and for the next 2 questions…yes and yes

hrmmm idtent error?

i would do a hard reset on the router… then make sure the router is transmitting… check the sid and make sure that you are broadcasting a name… i dont know… i get wireless on this train and you cant get it at your house… noob :slight_smile:

haha ass…i already did a hard reset a few times…checked a bunch of other settings. I have been searching and i guess there are some problems with the new firmware…but nothing specific yet…

but i’m just getting fed up now

Problem = Skunkape. He downloaded the firmware similar to how he shifts gears in the banana bimmer. :gotme: The shit is never gonna work.

yes…HAHA…so funny :shoot:

seriously though…you giant nerds…help me out with this shit

nobody has any idea?

maybe your broadcasting on the wrong wireless g channel? or not broadcasting in the right letter?

update the wireless card drivers?

where you having and problems before?? if not put the old firmware back in.

i’m attempting to update my wireless drivers…see if that helps any

ok well updated the drivers…configured a bunch of shit, and it’s working

:tup:

question for me how come i connectto the wirleless @ eastern hills mall?
it says connection strength is excellent but i keep getting this page canot be displayed on all web pages

disable wired lan connection and enable wireless connenction, that may help

also i cannot connect to 87foxgt’s wireless router either. soo gay but it works on my wirless router fine

My LinkSys used to be rock solid, but lately it disconnects the wireless connection at random intervals.

Dial-Up…no problems when you use old school technology

i fixed it for ya. ur lucky i didnt make a “i love penis” post on your shiz. looks like someone is having fun with your custom title though :lol:

Our secret is out :ohnoes:

re install router software into ur puter