lion attack man!!!!

This guy is so lucky.

old

i love humans, we lock the wild animal up and when it goes crazy from being locked up we kill it because it went crazy…
man people are retards.

PS: i think its about time son got an off topic forum

yeah but i heard they have to kill it 1ns it gets taste for human blood

SON has on OT forum, you have to be a paying member to access it.

instead of killing it why not release it back into the wild???..

woww that video was intense. Why was there a dog walking around in the cage? It didnt look like a cub lol

Haha yah I saw the dog too, I was like wtf is that doing there? LOL

they had to shoot it to let the humand go.

It would of been better if the lion riped his arm off or something, humans need to learn that wild animals don’t belong in cages. Nothing deserves to be locked up in a cage no matter how well it’s treated. There is nothing better then freedom.

that was MESSED up!! sucks they had to shoot the lion, he was just doing all he knows to do! Eat, sleep, and bite ppl that annoy him!!

RIP LION

oh and i hope that guy is okay!

post# (500)

Shit that guy got owned. Hope he’s alright, too bad they had to shoot the lion.

i don’t hope that guy is OK at all. He deserved it and the dude in the red who looked like the leader should have been in that cage too. Anyone who cages an animal that is bread for hunting deserves to get bit, hurt, or killed. How are you gonna cage a lion and expect it to be tamed all it’s life… they get pissed off and annoyed like humans do, and when that happens it’s next moves are all instinct.

Now if this was in the open wild it would be a different story…

Feel bad for the lion, only did what was in it’s blood to do. They should have shot it in the head at point blank when it was moaning in pain to end it’s suffering.