Lion attack guy in cage..

Ugh…vid starts out with the lion already hanging on to the guy by the shoulder.

Eventually a cop shows up and shoots the lion a few times…looks like the guy survived.

Crazy vid.

i just watched this lastnight… crazy. The lack of urgency and a dog walking around in the cage is perplexing to me.

made me sick actually, i think i’m a pussy when it comes to humans being chomped on.

well. the first mistake was getting into a cage with a god damn lion.

after they shot it and it rolled over and was moaning, all I could think of is Now What Bitch. Thats messed up. Just like when animals attack. U can work with them all your life and then they can snap just like that for no reason.

That’s one of the more disturbing videos I’ve seen.

word i had to close it… crazy

Fucked!!!

I disagree. I think that SOOOO many videos are worse:

Especially any human on human violence. The animal is acting on instinct… Humans know better.

awwwwww kittah awwwwwwww

I think for me it has to do with the guy being overpowered by the animal and utterly helpless (and he doesnt look like a small dude). He’s just laying there helpless while the animal chomps away on him while they try and figure out what to do. He has nothing he can do except sit there and die, even if he was strong enough to try and save himself he’s so low on blood he isnt moving much at all. It’s just very disturbing to me. While yes, the animal is acting on instinct, and human on human violence is much “worse” it’s something I’ve come to live with. Human on Human violence gets me more angry than it disturbs me (Like watching clips of 9/11, Somalia, Embassy Bombings, RPG attacks, the riots in France last year, etc, etc), Animal overpowering human scares/disturbs me.

I guess if we didn’t cage animals for our enjoyment, it wouldn’t have happened.

That’s like saying “If we didnt create weapons people wouldnt die”.

Beat me too it.

awww kittah

Pretty sad,that guy didnt look to good.

lol @ the little dog in the background.

No tranq gun or weapons to immobilize them on set? Fools.

Shouldn’t that be in NWS, Just for the Graphicness of the video

heres an idea jerkoff, stay the fuck out of the cage.

idiots.

ive seen much worse vids but that one was a little messed up, at least the guy lived usually they get ripped apart or something.I love the little random dog walking around in the backround lol.

i want a shiny red suit like that guy has

edit:
meh, the end was ghey. they shot the wrong animal

i hope that guy made it. but y the hell is that dog alive???

sux that they had to shoot the lion though i dont like seeing animals get killed its just their instinct to do stuff like that

if i shot that id be like your not so fucking tough now are u