listen to this and discuss lolol

amazing!

complete dumb ass… wow…

Stupidity like that is what I face everyday while talking to people.

It’s incredible, it really what goes on in many people’s heads.

so where does the money come from?

:hug

god people like that should just be shot.

needs to be smacked…or ship her ass to mexico and stay there

Probably one of the dumbest people I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to. She deserves to be unemployed due to the fact that she is probably too incompetent to perform any job at all. She certainly doesn’t deserve “Obama’s” paychecks, however, if she doesn’t even know where her welfare comes from, how the FUCK does she deserve to get them??? :facepalm

she is extra ignorant and 100% retarded

word :+1

+2

Yes, people are THAT dumb.

LMFAO at that part… “you dont pay my check… Obama does”

Right^? What a fucking idiot, “IDK he gets it from his stash…” YEAH MOTHERFUCKER THE STASH THAT ALL OF US WITH JOBS CONTRIBUTE TO FOR YOU!!! asshole

:huh

Unreal… Obama gets the money from his stash, isn’t that what everyone believes???

oh wow… what a dumbass, this lady makes me sooo angry

hahahahah. bitch, stay in the fucking kitchen; dont stress yourself out over things you will never understand, contribute a valid discussion to and/or actually change.

Lets get you back on track, this is KK’s 10 step plan to success:

Step 1: untwist the tie from the bag of bread.
wait back up a sec, dont want to lose you here
Step 0.5: grasp the loaf of bread in your hands and remove it from the pantry.
Step 2: remove 2 slices of bread.
Step 3: walk to and open fridge.
Step 4: remove the following items: Ham, Cheese, mustard, lettuce, and a frosty beer.
Step 5: place 4 slices of ham, one slice of cheese, a dabble of mustard and 2 leaf’s of lettuce on ONE slice of bread from step 2.
Step 6: place remaining slice of bread from step 2 on top of results from step 5.
FOCUS NOW… YOU’RE ALMOST DONE

Step 7: Place the results of step 6 on a plate, we will call this item you created a “sandwich”.
Step 8: Grasp the frost beer from step 4 in your left hand, and grasp the plate with our sandwich in your right hand.
Step 9: walk to living room and deliver to the man sitting on the sofa.
Step 10: don’t talk to said man, simple return to kitchen and wait for the next lesson.

Who are you kidding… Stef would beat your ass if she read this… BWAHAHA

Oh man this is priceless

Who are you kidding… you know I am only an e-thug, IRL I make the sammiches for teh wimenz