Little announcement...

Sad story, i wrote off the car the other day, sil80 chapter is done, trying to bounce back from it by selling the most of the car and looking good so far… anyhoo, its also my bday weekend…

going to head over to armoury saturday night to celebrate my 21st and i guess pouring out some alkie for the passed away sil80 lol

so whoever wants to come out is welcome…

ps if u would like to attend, i hope u enjoy underage looking azn girls cuz thats all its going to be there haha

Poor Sil80 R.I.P that was one sexy car

that sucks bora it is also my b-day this weekend, hope it gets better for you!!!

p.s go to globe armoury sucks balls!!!

sorry to hear the bad news, hope all goes well with your insurance company, and happy bday! :drinkers:

…no comment …

but happy bday dude

What actually happened to the car?

someone backed up into him in a parking lot and drove off …a hit and run

Man I can’t believe some peoples lack of respect for others property. Do they not have a conscious? I wouldn’t be able to sleep for a while if I did something like that. I guess what goes around comes around (eventually). I hope things get better for you.

O_O Holy shit. How hard did the guy back up into you?!

B-Wurm :smiley:

That sucks bigtime man. Your car was in awesome shape!

Welcome to the “I got shafted” club :wall:

sorry to hear that man!! :?

holy shit! written off by someoen backing into it?!??!!?!? Buddy mustve hit you pretty good for that to happen. anyways RIP on the sil80.

It sucks losing a car man. I feel your pain.