Well i think my Silvia's done!

This really sucks my ass. I was driving along Mckight Blvd coming from John Laurie Blvd through the 4st intersection and this fuckin bitch decides she can beat me through the intersection. Im driving in the curb lane so i can’t really dodge anything, so i slam on my brakes and slide right into the front right corner of this chicks Jimmy. Car dies instantly and im fucking pissed. The only thing that stopped me from choking her was the fact that an ambulance witnessed the whole accident.

The reason im so choked is because ive worked my ass off for 6 months prepping the car for summer including new turbo, numerous gaskets and sensors and i finally got it running all “55” and then this. I haven’t even put 5000km on it since i bought it, which is truely then worst feeling. Anyways heres the sad news http://www.putfile.com/ca_silvia

Oh ya and picture 6 is my attempt to photograph that part on the frame, its mid to rear in the car. It shifted and you could tell with your eyes but only kind of in the picture.

that fuckin sucks man, pic 5 brings a tear to my eye. so is it for sure a write off? any idea what your gonna do now?

Aww wow. That makes me sad, no joke. And the jimmy is probably not even dented. Well that’s horrible and I’m sorry about that, but good luck and hope it all works out.

i feel your pain dude, fuckin mcknight!

i lost everything on my 95 240sx as i rear ended a car,
no collision and all the money is gone :’(

couldn’t come out of home for a week!

hang in there…bud!

Sorry for you mishap… hope things shape up!

That sucks.

Every time i see a black car i cry inside, haha.

As for the future, its 180sx or Silvia the whole way…and hopefully i can get another decent CA. Fuckin women drivers. As for the jimmy it was barely damaged, dented bumper not much else.

I am actually hoping for a write off, its just less head ache that way. But the nicer jdm car market in the bc/alberta market sucks right now, so the shitty thing is i might not have a new car this summer at all. Who knows i’ll find out for sure in a couple days.

i’m hoping you get the write-off as well. thats just not fair. :alright:

MAN i know how you feel

i had my 89 skyline written off by a dumbass driver aswell, mine wasn’t as bad looking but was still a write off

i got mine from redline too

man that silvia was soooooooooo nice, i almost bought it before you did, but i didn’t because i’m a BIG guy and don’t fit in it as good as a skyline,

was such a clean and quick little car soo sad to see it go that way

Yours was from Redline too… haha those cars a cursed. Ya that Silvia was nice, it was even better after i change out some of the interior, plus all the new parts. She will be missed.

I feel your pain as well. that sucks.

Well it all over and done with the car it toast, they gave me more thatn enough for all the work + car price for the write-off. Thats great news to me becasue now i get to go car hunting!!

Great to hear. Are you going for another silvia?

Ya either a Silvia or a 180sx. Trying to stay with the CA if i could but i will wait and see, they are becoming hard to find with true low km’s.

CA … get one up

Any idea where the wrecked one ended up?

I actually don’t know last i heard the car was at Calgary Salvage. That was on Wenesday though so after that i have no idea.

Calgary huh? Damn I want some of the switches on the gauge surround.

that friggin sucks…atleast youve got some cash now to get another. that car was beautiful.

Its one thing that really sucks about the JDMs. They are not built to really take a crash in the first place. If you do crash it your insurance company will write it off instantly because there are not parts here to fix it. Honestly my ITR, which is a USDM car has a JDM front end conversion, which means no front rebar… So if I get hit from the front its pretty much over for the car. That sucks man.