R.I.P. SILVIA

My friend Rob just got his silvia shipped like a week before SCC and was so excited to get it that when he did it was pretty much everytime we stoped that a burnout was in order. That finally caught up with us when we were crusing down deerfoot on the 9th at 4:30 “rush hour” and the rain just started to come down. We were driving at 80km in a huge pack of cars and the rear of the car started to hydroplane. The rear started to slide out and countersteering didnt do the trick. We spun a 360 and then got T-Boned by a 3 ton ford truck at 80km. The car is totaled. Twisted frame and the whole side is smashed. It damn near shit the bed when we got hit. I still have broken glass in my pockets. Anyways, this could have been avoided if we had NOT bald tires in the rear. So make sure you guys have decent tires on your car so that i dont have to hear a bad story from any of you guys. We will post some pictures tomarow.

Once everything is all figured out we will post up all the for sale things on the board. Plans are to get another silvia and swap everything over. Carfull driving guys. :smiley:

If ya don’t swap everything over, I would be very interested in the motor. Or even if you do get another silvia the engine from that!! Let me know!!

Rob will be keeping the engine, seats, coilovers and a few little things here and there. The car he is going to get will prob only have a ca18de non turbo so nothing speacle. It will all be posted on later though.

ooooh ok, i was hoping for a ca18det. I’ll wait for the posts!! Thanks!!

Sorry to hear about that …so many rhd cars biting the dust lately …hope you guys will be alright
I liked that car …that is the blue one correct ?

Ya the blue one. Thanks.

hey guys thanks for the posts, all i can say is this fucking sucks! haha the first thing i said when i seen that truck coming towards me was “MY CAR, NOT MY CAR” haha u can tell i loved it but anyways thanks and when i get my new shell i will have a dash a front end s13 conversion all the rhd stuff to sell so it is up for grabs!
anyone who needs anything talk to me

i am keeping the all the engine stuff
coilovers
exhaust
and seats
and the boost controller and turbo timer i just put in

but anything else u can snag name a priceand we will talk

the front end conversion is in good cond both fenders need a bit of love but nothing a hammer and a bit of body filler cant fix!

thanks

Man, theres something fishy going on here. Maybe truck owners are secretly after the nissans? Sorry to hear.