Little review of iRacing

uh what? i have not blown any motors yet?
:wierd

i tried this for fun, i was going like 60-70mph then put it into first gear and let the clutch out lol. the car will not move after that you give it gas and its got nothing lol. do you use a manual gear box or sequential? not sure if it does the same thing with a sequential.

manual with my g25 i havent money shifted it that bad thou haha hold on going to try it…

the most ive done is slowing down from 110 down to 60 and a little over revving downing into 3rd

brb

HAHAHAH thats awesome…

the first time i went from 4th to second… and it was sputtering and barely moving… then I went from 4th to first and it died completely
:rofl:rofl:rofl

haha awesome

yeah i havent money shifted it normally, it would be very hard to money shift on these logitechs.

mines a lil sloppy so its happend to me once or twice…

The G25 anyways… the shifter gets sloppy after awhile hence why the G27 no longer has the sequential option on the shifter as they realized it made it a sloppy POS…

well this is acctualy singhs wheel, but ive had it for over a year now… and me and him tried to do the “shifter” mod and well it only helped a bit

yeah i got the g27, i would have just gotten a g25 but i dont think its available anymore, i didnt see it on the shelves. the g27 was on sale at best buy though so i got a decent price. paddle shifters suck during turns plus its much easier to have your hand on the shifter and not have to double check your gear on the screen so i use the shifter.

Thats cause I bought the very last G25 there lol :rofl

Shits fun right! Ill PM you my name and you can friend me on that shit.

I had a good weekend. I am now at a 3.58 SR, and got 3 wins under my belt. 18.14 qual time at South Boston on the legends usually puts me on the pole or close to it. The thing I dont get is how the hell the people in the top 200 for the legends have like twice the cup points as I do? If you race more than one race they ave the cup points out. each win I had was a max of like 80 points. How the hell did they get 244 points?

So I’m a class C oval racer now… and I bought the Silverado… this week the tracks talendega… i thought this track was going to be extremely boring as its full throttle for 60 laps… but with the drafting and constant battles its out of hand

the trucks are absoloutely brutal… very little margin for error… 1 tap at 180+ and you and everyone go spinning… makes for an extremely fun race…

although in practice sections in a pack of 10 guys going 180+ all 1 inch away from eachothers bumpers and a wreck makes for an extremely fun to watch replay

Nice dude. Actually yesterday I looked at your profile I saw your new Lic and car, well truck.

I am in week 3 for the lil legend cup cars, sit around 160th our of 1300+… so I feel good for being that far up only playing the game for less than a month.

I made a new enemy/friend too! lol He was ll bent that I juked him at the start, and made it from outside 2nd row to leader by the first corner, and held him off for the first few tire warm up laps then left him in the dust. lol at the end of the race he was like your either going to piss off alot of racers or dominate them… can i be your friend! lol

I find myself using my MX skills in this game. On the start I nutral rev slowly to make it sound like I am on the gas, and when the others think they are going to jump the green, I time it right and fly by them! I also set people up for mistakes and pass them when they do so. I love racing!

talendega :rofl

must be new