Loan, Bad credit. NO cosigner

Ok i got bad credit. And i need some cash. I was gonna go for a loan but last time i tried i had to have a co signer. Now everybody i know has no credit or bad. How the hell do u get a loan like that??? Anyone work at a bank?? lol. How long does it actually take to build ur credit back up. I was reading if u pay shit off or something u can build it back up. but i need cash like yesterday. I was even gonna tip a friend a grand to cosign but yea.

Cash advance places? They’re a complete rip-off, but they might be the only people that are going to hand someone with shit credit money.

open a credit card, go buy a shirt or go out to eat on it…pay it off as soon as it hits ur balance (dont wait for the statement if you dont want to just call it in.) Do this with a few open lines you can raise ur score probly around 40 points in like 2 months or less. Pay down current debt some as well, it cant hurt. I’ve been workin on my credit to push it over 720 to get the home loan i want.

If you hear anything that has terms similar to this, don’t take it.

Ok, credit is an important tool in modern society.
Nothing will change your credit overnight, but here are a few tips.

Start paying everything on time. (even if it’s just the minimum)
Start paying down existing debt like it’s your job, to get yourself to a point where you can re-establish yourself financially.

Then get a loan that you can start paying regularly, that is great for building credit.

If you are trying to build your score, paying the min on a credit card, actually helps your score more than paying it off. Paying it off everymonth is basically a non-event for your credit, nothing really happens on your credit report. If you pay the min, it gets recorded as an on-time payment, and builds your history.

If you need “cash” a loan is not the right tool. Loans should be for large purchases, that will outlast the payment period (real estate, cars). I understand you are in a tough spot right now, but you have to work your way out of it. The only other option is to go with bankruptcy, but that should be more of a last resort.

only revolving accounts will effect your credit. if you lease a house, nothing.

Have at least 2 credit cards. Pay MORE than the minimum, although don’t pay it all off at once.

Do not run the cards to the limit, if you can’t pay it off, then don’t spend it. Always pay on time, one late payment can bump your score down up to 5 points. Apply for credit the least amount of times possible. This is all straight up stuff.

If you can’t get a loan and have no cosigner, then your f’kd. It takes 7 years for derogatory items to come off yoru credit report. Inquirys take 2 years to come off.

I had to start over with one credit car and a $200 limit. It simply takes time.

ebay

alright thanks for the help guys

For credit to build up it takes 2-3 years after bad marks for your credit to start improving. You must maintain perfect payment status and you must maintain no more then 3 cards at once when you are starting out and 1 at the minimum to be building credit.

factors to watch:
debt ratio
balance to credit limit ratio
age of accounts (a lot of new accts can harm you)

I work in a bank :slight_smile:

sell your car buy a 90 civic pay your bills take care of your little one, then start to save money and have the car you want…