Local bargain. Llenroc mansion sells for a meager $1.9 million

I agree on the outside, I though you had an opposition in that department.

The inside however, when you have a castle looking mansion, I for one don’t mind being a little bit dated looking, seems rather fitting and proper due to theme.

Dwaynes house resembles the white house from the outside :lol

It all also seems a little bland with the white theme

Edit:

:lmao

I read about this in the paper yesterday.

Reminds me of something you’d see on the north shore of long island.

Seems like the house is bad luck from the article.

FYI Llenroc = Cornell , where Lawrence went to school, for those that didnt know. The place is amazing, not only in style (objective), but in quality of materials and construction (not objective, fact)… and cost far more than the suggested minimum of 100k a year to maintain and pay taxes unfortunately.

Hard to believe some Shiek didnt buy this. Maybe local RE Agents need to recruit a Halibob to market this in Abu Dabi or Mumbai.

Too far from the horse track for those guys

I’d be curious to hear a more realistic yearly upkeep and tax figure.

Shiek?

Dubai investors may be reconsidering their priorities after the market hiccup.

:rofl I’m sure the oil sheiks from Abu Dhabi:

are dying for a vacation home here:

singh, get off jammers name!

well when the richest guy in the world (sheik from abu Dhabi) owns the largest property in saratoga and all of those rich bastards want to get into horse racing now… this place would make a perfect 1 month summer home for them

I thought the guy that owns Ayco has the biggest property up there. He wont even let tax assessors near the place.

biggest house… yes biggest property… no

Thanks for being in touch, unlike the others. BTW, the inspection of his Saratoga Duds was…$10k

Helicopter to and fro would be fine…for 1.3 million, a wanna be could buy that place… shit, DeNooyer boys coulda jumped in…or better yet, Harding could.

the denooyer boys have to pay for a lot of unused land now that saab is going bye bye… i think they are close to their limit at the moment

but trust me… their are still a TON of guys in this area that have some cash to throw around