4+ bedroom in Colonie

Just looking for back up interest… Ill post details and Pics soon.

I have a great house on Oakwood Dr off osborne near Albany Shaker Rd near loudonville.
Large 2 Car detached Garage.
2 Bedrooms up
2-3 Bedrooms down
Huge family room
Dining room
225 ish foot deep yard…

All new paint, tile, carpet.
New front roof

Best priced home for its location and size in Colonie…

Realtor will be listing it in a few weeks for a quick sale price of $154,900

Will sell now for a rather firm $138,000

Own it for less than $995 a month including Taxes, Insurance, PMI and Mtg payment with 10% down… or just over $1050 with 3% down

Shift member buys it and Vlad gets $250 commission

Nice price for colonie housing, post up the pics I’m sure it will sell.

I will, it’ll be done in a week or two, just pre-empting it all. Have 2 people interested, just dont know if they have funding yet.

Easy convert into illegal 2 fam or a legal In-Law

good price in a good spot, wish i had the down payment for that

For the housing market supposedly being shit right now a lot of people I know have sold their homes for what they wanted or more within the first 2 weeks of listing. Must be all them there computer nerds moving into town

subd

There are a few funding options Drew… Trustco requires 10% down and NO LATES (payments on anything) for 24 months. If the ratios are not terrible on any claimed income, they are an option. Jamie Mattison at the Mohawk commons branch can help.

If you have decent debt ratios that meet fannie and freddie guidelines, Angela Hoag at Sunmark is good.
If you want to deal with a Russion for 12 % theres an option there too, but be late and be hurt.

Lastly, if you show debt and no income, perhaps the GF alone can qualify.

Post pics bro, id like to check it out! How much are the total taxes btw?

Ill snap some pics today… post them tonight.

Text me if you wanna see it today.

Taxes under 4k I think, Itc colonie…but Ill verify and report back

theres two seperate entrances I assume, the extra being for the “in-law” apartment? The inlaw is a 1 or 2br?

4 enterances actually. Its a cape with an addition on the back. For an inlaw ya need a door installed to block off the main house area, then a tub in the bathroom…and kitchen area of course. Probably 10k or so to do.

Interested in pics also.

If possible can you post the address? I’d like to do some research. (13?)

sqft? how much is the house rent for? existing tenants? how much is property tax?

pretty sure he rehabbed the house, I doubt theres a tenant there and he said its not converted yet to a two family so there wouldnt be multiple tenants even if it were rented… He said property tax is around 4k if you read below.

Very nice place and area. Centrally located to everything. Glws

Arg. Anyone want to buy a house in Mechanicville, or figure out how to build me a cheapo garage on my stupid city corner lot?

jay, the only place we tried to get a loan from last year was trustco. They pre approved us, then when the time came we didnt get approved, so we gave up trying to get a house and plan the wedding in the same year.

Me and jennie got married almost a month ago now, so we have joined income now. \

trade for the GT500? :slight_smile: