4+ bedroom in Colonie

Try again, go see John Bruce up at curry road trustco.

combined me and the wife dont make much. Im not going to lie. However, we are paying over 1000 a month now at our current apartment after utilities and such and we arent strapped. We do have some bills we need to pay off tho.

Do yourself/wife a favor and get ‘on the books’ somehow/somewhere ASAP

this

Drew, Show like $13-15 an hour on the books and take the rest in cash… your screwing yourself slowly… once in a house, back to cash as need be.

I didnt take pics… its a few days away from that… to many ladders and drop cloths. This isnt a significant rehab, but a real nice clean up.Otherwise it would be $165,000

This will simply be a wonderful buy if this is the right location for someone… not far from Laneys.
4-5 bedroom with big garage and yard… super neighbors.

Vlad may be able to comment as he saw it / location.

taxes rape everyone… just the way it is

Not really here though…

We are going to be in the market soon for a house.

Then your going to have major problems getting a loan for housing.

Good looking house in a central location.

For the price I was impressed with the garage and backyard alone.

This…

Dude, go get a DBA for $30 and Report whatever the fuck you feel like reporting and keep the rest lol… Not claiming fucks you real bad, trust me… I had to buy my house cash, my cars cash and everything else I COULD have financed cash BECAUSE I didnt have income… My credit is like 760 but without tax returns your not getting shit… I just recently tried to get a loan, asked them if I could put up my house, my bmw and my gst as collateral for a $15,000 loan and they denied me! WTF lol… It’s really uncomfertible having to pay an entire amount of cash up front instead of a small bullshit paymernt once a month… Almost feels like You got the shit for free…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Apparently not everyone. Only sucks for those who pay taxes to fund the government and to feed those who leech off our system.

I wouldn’t post in public that you evade taxes. Not a good move at all.

Ehh, usually your correct but its not like the kid works for a million dollar company or anything, dont think anyones gonna be too interested in busting a small fish.

The IRS knows no limitations, bro. I am speaking from seeing it happen to someone I know, same situation…

I tend to agree with jwalker

good thing we have the Shift PD on board…

Are you mad because he gave you a friendly suggestion on how not to fuck yourself?

word, we wouldnt wanna see you getting railed in your ass by your cell mate wesley snipes in federal prison :lol