Record Buffalo Real Estate Transaction

here is the link, 6.3 million…

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/417197.html

I knew it would be somebody from out of town.
Everyone locally knows the price was too high.

Dang. The place at 6523 has been on Buffaloniagarahomes.com for a long time, but it was listed at $15MM. Honestly I think he got a hell of a deal.

^Think about what you could do with $6.3 million in WNY.
Buy a house in Hamburg across(and when I say across I mean a cross a road/highway) from a shitty public golf course?!?

I bought the house because I like golf. Leave me alone.

Well, for 6.3 mill in WNY you could have 2 houses totalling over 30k square feet.

You could buy 4 mansions right on the shore of Lake Erie.

Oh, wait. Buffalo. 25.2 million beers at 25 cent draft night! Woo!

Now you’re talkin!

^^^ The money is probably better spent that way anyway.

You could buy a mansion in Buffalo, the biggest house in Ellicottville, a house on lake Erie AND a helicopter to get you to each of them!!!

^ And then you could cry on nyspeed about the property taxes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I kid, I kid. :slight_smile:

I beg to differ about a house in Eville … i bet there is a few in the 3-7 mil range

i’m fairly certain the interior pics were posted here somewhere…

I would totally buy my own island.
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/platanitos-island-mexico.htm

I believe the whole place needed renovating, maybe if you like 80s decor it would be attractive

Congrats to the Russos! That’s a heal of a good sell! :tup:

X…

Could be, I have followed that market for 20 years and never seen anything listed that high.
That’s not to say they don’t exist.

As far as taxes go, I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING IN NY IF I COULD AFFORD TO NOT LIVE HERE!:biglaugh:
(if that makes sense)

One of the Russo houses does have 126 acres with it so I guess that does add some value but, still.

When there is that much land involved it doesn’t seem like it should be a residential transaction. Just sayin, it is probably a developer that bought it.(or at least a commercial investor)

Maybe he threw in the car collection.:gotme:

As awesome as that would be. Building a house on an island, would be so fucking expensive. Not to mention traveling to/from the island when you need to be on the mainland. I would hate being so secluded.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

LMAO
It’s like the herpes