FS: Multi-family house in Lackawanna/South Buffalo

My parents own a property in Lackawanna and are looking to finally sell. We lived here when I was young and I can assure you that it is a very nice neighborhood with great neighbors.

The house is listed at $99,900 and is right down the road from the Botanical Gardens and the Basilica in Lackawanna. I attached the listing from RealtyUSA and if anyone wants to take a look at it let me know and I can set it up.
Thanks,
Pat

http://rusabuffalo.leadmaxx.lantrax.com/search/index.cfm?Action=Details&DetailListingID=239295&CFID=6179789&CFTOKEN=29055291

Wow. Looks well maintained, under 100 grand, ready for someone else to move in and start paying the mortgage, 2 car garage, and decent location? If I were single I’d be all over this like stink on shit. I’d live upstairs, charge like 1200/month for the downstairs, and PROFIT every month. I just don’t have the time or freedom to be a landlord (not that there’s much to it.)

oo I know exactly where this house is, looks nice glws

Looks nice…if it was summer I would be on it

thats around where i live nice neighborhood

Thanks guys, ya I wouldnt mind buying it but my wife is going back to school so its not such a smart move for us. I know that my dad has been getting like $675/month for the downstairs and I think $375/month for the upstairs.

wow, hes really under charging people. your old man must be a nice guy. think if i went out drinking with him he would buy a couple rounds? :wink:

:tup:
nice place, GLWS

well my mom is in the market for something like this. for her to have the main apt. and me to have the other. so i’ll run it by her. has there been any offers so far?

Im not sure if there have been any offers or not. I will find out and get back. If you guys want to take a look at both places I can set it up.
Thanks,
Pat

what street is it on, my sis lives on okell near there

It is on Burke Dr. It’s like a one way street that goes in a big loop.

Bump, trying to find when there is going to be an open house.

i talked to my mom about the house. she agreed that the house does look very nice from the outside. she didnt get to go in. her only concern was the street it self. she thinks it would be to difficult in the winter.

I dont think it is that bad. The street is pretty wide plus the house is next to a retired cop so I think he makes sure it gets taken care of. Wait until after this weekend and then check it out.

is house still for sale? Are the units currently being rented out? Pm me your number, thanks.