10k+ oops.

:lol:

good work :tdown:

Didn’t look that bad.

fucking tard. lol

balls.

Almost worked…

wtf was he trying to do?

you would think with a car like that he would use something a bit more stable than pressure treated lumber for ramps…

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:3,topic:36298"”]

Didn’t look that bad.

[/quote]

Till you think about the full carbon underbody with built in venturi tunnels that just got smashed, along with part of the bumper. The car required over 12-15k in repairs depending on who you listen to. The entire rear diffuser/3rd underbody panel had to be replaced, and the paint on the rear bumper touched up.

thats what u get for using $30 in lumber to get your $300k car onto a flatbed / trailer

if you cant afford steel ramps, you cant afford the repair bill for when the wood ramps kick out

local?

I assume it’s in Northern PA or NY based on the Wegman’s truck.

wow thats real fucking bright :picard:

Nice :tup:

I was worried it was jaime from 6speed for a minute. Only semi-local CGT that I know of. Glad his is black though.

And, yeah, that’s a really fucking stupid oops.

:clap:

What’s the saying again… More money than brains?

Probably a trust fund kid.

everybody talks as if the boards failed/broke… steel ramps would have done the same thing if they weren’t anchored properly.

[quote=“JayS,post:16,topic:36298"”]

What’s the saying again… More money than brains?

Probably a trust fund kid.

[/quote]

wow, were you bullied by rich kids while growing up? Between this and and your “Spoiled College Stundent thread”… makes me think you have some pent up hate. need to talk?

WTF was he even trying to do?
Why were the ramps so high?

I wonder if that was the tow truck driver.:jawdrop:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:18,topic:36298"”]

WTF was he even trying to do?
Why were the ramps so high?

[/quote]

not scratch the undertray… oops

Car is too low to get it on the flatbed. Ramps decrease the angle of attack. :gotme: