Local detailing supplies?

Anyone know where you can pick up some better quality waxes/paint sealant/etc locally? Something that’s not Meguiars or Mothers from PepBoys? I’d like to try some different stuff.

I have ordered from autogeek.net but I don’t feel like waiting.

Detailed Image Look them up on Facebook

Just sent the link to ur facebook

Or go to detailedimage.com.

Greg, one of the owners, used to be on rspeed back in the day.
But I’m pretty sure their warehouse is in Guilderland

Saw the link! Ill check them out.

Autobody of Schenectady or Albany. Closed on weekends though

albany is open on sat till 12 or 1…pick up only tho

Jim check out Adams polishes I have just started using their stuff its is pretty awesome and very user friendly.

I might check out Autobody of Albany/Schenectady when I’m down that way Monday.

Autogeek has a nice selection of waxes and sealants, I’m just looking for some different stuff that’s better quality plus I need a new clay bar.

Greg at detailed image is a long time friend.

Great person to deal with.

autobody supply of albany. Ask for kyle.

greg is no longer at detailed image, he moved on from the company about 2 years ago

I think you are thinking of George. he’s been gone for almost 3 years now.

This. Greg is still very much with DI.

albany autobody supply has good stuff, they sell finishkare 2180 (very easy to use sealant and the sell the stuff for half the price of autogeek, if you want samples of anything next time you’re in albany shoot me a message and i can give you some sample bottles, also the barret jackson stuff sold at pepboys is just rebranded farecla products (sold as g2 professional in europe)

I keep forgetting to go to Albany Autobody. I bought some Surf City wax and spray detailer, I like how it works, seems like a good wax so far.

lately i’ve been getting away from carnuba waxes as they attract dust and cause water to bead not sheet, sealants tend to repel dust and sheet water (beads=water spots) i’ve used a few of the scg products and they are good, just overpriced. i like their hot rod spray detailer (pink with uv protection) i also have the barrier reef spray wax which is real nice for a quick coat of wax.

What sealer do you use? I’d like to seal my Accord before winter as I’ve heard it lasts long. Maybe top it with a wax.

Another product line I’m looking into is Ammo. That guy has done some SERIOUS R&D and from everything I have seen his products are awesome.

advance auto sells that good shit whose dick everybody was on 5 years ago now

If it’s for a daily use Griots sealer w/ step 3 polish. Easy on, easy off and it looks good for months.

I use klasse sealant glaze, I have enough for 10 lifetimes I can give you some if you want to try it, im not a huve fan of griots but I have been looking into ammo and apparently the hydrate is the tits for a drying aid also if youre looking for a new claybar get the nanoskin autoscrub wash mitt (the blue one is fine grade stick with that)