local english bulldog breeders

100% agree.

The mutt I had before my current dog had more health issues than my current purebred dog and the purebred is already older than the mutt lived to be. Also a much better temperment.

We had the mutt, a beagle/dachshund/terrier/whatever else was in the yard mix since she was 6 weeks old. She had a seizure and died at 12.

We got the pure bred, a border collie from a family friend when he was 5 and now he’s 13. Dumb as a box of rocks but a great dog.

My dog ate my steel toe work shoes this morning while I was in the shower. What an asshole.

I have a mutt I rescued from a crack head years ago. I’ve wanted a bulldog for years, finally time to get one

you call to see how much from that site? im curious to see with the blue how much one will be

Not yet, with the frenchies costing $7-8k im kinda scared to even ask!

• 1 for rescue

My knucklehead of a pooch is a full american bulldog that I got at the mohawk humane society.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?animal_type=Dog&pet_breed=English+Bulldog&location=12211&startsearch=Search

here is a few from petfinder.com

out of all of those on petfinder, there is only a handful that look to be full english. he wants a full english. and out of those, they all have health issues… being eye problems or spina bifida. seeing all of them makes me want to adopt another.