Local EVO Battle

Did some pulls saturday

Me                          vs             friend Denny

Me Red GT30R 25psi 104 octane vs Denny Black EVO green 29 psi /meth injection

first run I ran her out to 165mph + but my camera man edited it out :down:

bad ass

gt30 FTW!!! i guess ill bring the automatic talon out for the next 165 mph run… it will then be T25 FTW. lol… i got my sleeper 20g now i just need to get it on…

interesting

/Myspace as host

nice

what kinda hp is denny running after he put the new turbo on? 380?? i know he had it dyno’d a second time once he had the meth running 100%. the second run you guys make is pretty much what he said would happen…he would pull ahead to start out with and you would kill him in the end.

both very nice cars. i took a ride in his old evo, haven’t been in the new one. i’m hoping to make it out the the track when the weather gets nice to watch him run.

:rofl: at baby seat in the back… nice vid

ya how much do recaro baby seats cost?

$250

Denny was makin 410 whp & 422 lb.ft on a dynojet at the time of race

Ha, i was the camera man, and i didnt edit it out lol at 165 mph i couldnt zoom in it was to bouncy… PLUS the video was originally posted on EVOm and didnt want to portray it as “dangerous driving” and about 10 seconds after my thread was made, it was deleted :nono:

We will get it again dan… soon enough soon enough :bigthumb:

:cool:

quick cars, btw whats brake boosting

^^ newb question…i read in an article that it’s similar to brake torque…the driver simply brakes and pushes the gas pedal at the same time when cornering or something to keep the turbo spinning

basically what i thought

no brake boostin was used for filming this video!

although maybe i should have the way denny got out on me , i wasted all that time catchin back up and eventually passing