Local Evo Crash

[quote=“chino,post:100,topic:34226"”]

did I miss something? feel free :meh2:

[/quote]

[B]holier-than-thou[/B]

:smiley:

Nahh I have an A4 and a miata that I like to break.
and put 5.0 in

I was just saying if I owned said car and I was that young…Would not be so good.

its just a daily… even tho i haven’t driven the sickvic in almost 2 yrs now, I still :heart: my honda

Dunno, I don’t speak in olde english :stuck_out_tongue:

thought it looked weird though :smiley:

regardless, dude is still a hypocritical fucking tool

[quote=“Toda Party,post:102,topic:34226"”]

its just a daily… even tho i haven’t driven the sickvic in almost 2 yrs now, I still :heart: my honda

[/quote]

do you rock the I just got smoked by a honda sticker like joe? :stuck_out_tongue:

no, i rock a Evo > Sti sticker tho :lol:

[quote=“chino,post:100,topic:34226"”]

You have an evo now? I thought you would implode if you drove anything but a honda :smiley:

[/quote]

Toda: Honda----> Evo
Joe: Honda----> Evo
Dan: Honda-----> VW
Me: Dsm----> Fbod (goddamnit)

Oh how the times have changed.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:106,topic:34226"”]

Toda: Honda----> Evo
Joe: Honda----> Evo
Dan: Honda-----> VW

Oh how the times have changed.

[/quote]

haha, in the end, no one gives a fuck about hondas that is the only constant here.

[quote=“Toda Party,post:105,topic:34226"”]

no, i rock a Evo > Sti sticker tho :lol:

[/quote]

:walter:

hows the stock clutch holding up?

yes, its his DD

i can get to 110 on a on-ramp easily

stock clutch is just fine at 41k…too many idiot kids that don’t know how to drive = blown stock clutches

also, that list is outdated as joe doesn’t drive an evo anymore…and i still have my honda :smiley:

lol @ that, but lol @ drunken burnouts in a cop’s face and getting away with it

:word: that is true for sure… I dunno I have no hate for evo’s. I was originally going to buy an IX, decided not to at the last minute and am glad I did. Had I bought that it would be modded I would be broke. I’ll take my sti with ricer catback and visual mods… sti’s are too expensive to make fast :slight_smile:

All 30k turbo cars get expensive once u start modding.

I just have the summer tires on the Rota work emoition CR knockoffs and winter tires on the stock wheels…otherwise its plenty fast enough for “survival” driving down here in nyc

^^
amen to that… I’m on my 3rd transmission, 2nd transfer case, and second clutch… and I’m only at ~ 300whp and 37,000 miles - I do however blame a lot of this on it being a first year model.

[quote=“Toda Party,post:111,topic:34226"”]

All 30k turbo cars get expensive once u start modding.

I just have the summer tires on the Rota work emoition CR knockoffs and winter tires on the stock wheels…otherwise its plenty fast enough for “survival” driving down here in nyc

[/quote]

yea but 1-2K on an EVO gets you wayyyyy more than on an STI. You are 100% correct at the 10-15K+ mark though.

could have something to do with the fact that the 2.5 sti only exists here while the almighty unstopplable 4g63 has been around for years everywhere.

See I would mod the evo but…

1. I’d feel like i’m cheating on the civic
  2. I don’t feel like going into debt cuz for anyone that really knows me, I wouldn’t half ass it with cams and a turbo back…to make it “worth” it for me to bother modding, it’d have to be like cams, injectors, gt40R, new clutch, built tranny & xfer case, ems, etc…but its a DSM, so I’d rather not mod it and just hope it stays together stock lol.

Rochester expressways can be dangerous because there are soo many idiots out there, especially downtown. I have used the shoulders many times out there on the 490 to get around some retard that cut me off. It looked like there was some more room in that merging lane, unless there was a car in front of him also. Man, I would never slam the brakes at that speed unless it was dire. Looks like he panicked hardcore.

[quote=“neonglh,post:87,topic:34226"”]

How could he get up to 110 on the on-ramp? He’d need at least a near quarter mile to do so. If he was in an STi, he would have needed a full mile to get that speed!

[/quote]

He He, all the STI owners & mitzi haters are gonna flame ya!!

[quote=“theblue,post:112,topic:34226"”]

^^
amen to that… I’m on my 3rd transmission, 2nd transfer case, and second clutch… and I’m only at ~ 300whp and 37,000 miles - I do however blame a lot of this on it being a first year model.

[/quote]

ur doing something wrong, at 36k mine is perfectly fine… and i have a lot more power than u

next time I get a car that’s fast, i’m going to participate way in autoX and/or attend a driving school. it was no fun in the vette even thinking about fishtailing a corner, b/c 20K cars don’t like having their bounds tested by inexperienced drivers for such a reason. you gotta respect how fast your car is with your experience. what a shame :frowning:

[quote=“ly555is,post:119,topic:34226"”]

next time I get a car that’s fast, i’m going to participate way in autoX and/or attend a driving school.

[/quote]

:word:

that’s why I fought to get off work and attend novice school and an auto-x event this year. It lets you feel the limits of the car and how it reacts to extreme circumstances, all while in a safe environment. I’m much more comfortable with the capabilities and limits of my car now. :tup: