Someone from here?

On channel 4 news I just saw a story on a crash in Alden which looked to involve a blue RSX and a yellow EVO/Lancer?? (couldn’t tell from the pics) suspected in “street racing” on Broadway

eek

I wonder if it’s the kid that bought Sureshot!'s Evo. I doubt it’s psphinx…

not me, prob sureshots old evo… kid drives like a fucking tool

It looked to be fatal… the yellow car was demolished (I caught the end of the story)

i’m sure we’ll find out sooner or later

o man. hope everyone is ok, for their family/friends sake

They said they were in stable condition on the 11 news.
If that was an Evo I couldn’t tell because it was totally destroyed.
Heres to street racing on Broadway at 4:00pm and hitting a minivan head-on.:bloated:
Good thing there were no school buses or kids involved.

Did they say it was racing???

I can’t find this news story any where…

Every time shit like this happens it fires up some massive street racing crack down…and then they go after people modding cars etc assuming they are going race.

They said the 2 cars were racing down Broadway taking up the 2 lanes and the yellow car smashed head on into a mini van by that bridge in Alden

No kidding, he used to have a black 95 TSi AWD, I used to help him with it from time to time back a few years. I do remember while still driving the Talon, he was going way too fast down a side street in Tonawanda and jumped the curb sideways, smashed both hub assemblies, wheels and some control arms. The cops saw the whole thing and threw the book at him. Looks like he didn’t learn his lesson.

If it is that EVO, i saw it yesterday at about 12 Noon going down Main Street. I could I.D. it by the tire rub mark on the rear fender. I don’t know what time the accident was though.

EDIT: my post is of absolutely no value.

Sucky but you do stupid shit you get whats coming to you.

Glad that there’s still nobody on here stupid enough to race on busy streets. I hope I never see a “so-and-so wrecked racing on a busy road” thread.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=6224195

(Alden, NY, March 14, 2007) - - Witnesses say a terrible crash in the Town of Alden came about because of drag racing.

Sheriff’s investigators say two east bound vehicles were traveling at a high rate of speed when they touched and lost control Tuesday afternoon.

One of the vehicles hit a van, and the other slammed into a bridge abutment.

25 year old James Mrozik was taken by Mercy Flight to ECMC, where he is listed in critical condition.

The other driver, 47 year old Lawrence Meyer, is in fair condition.

Investigators have not confirmed that they were drag racing.

the driver in the van alright?

"Sheriff’s investigators say two east bound vehicles were traveling at a high rate of speed when they touched and lost control Tuesday afternoon. "

in NASCAR voice rubbin is racin! yee-haw!

Fucking idiots, I dont get street racing at all. And for all the people on here that do it you are no different than those two clowns.

It’s not the kid I am thinking of…

are there any pics of this?