Local Guy with Turbine Tractor *pics/vid*

i think its pretty neat…turbine on a lawn mower…id like to see what else he has done

Anything with an AfterBurner is OK in my book.

throw the deck on and mow lawns in 5.0 flat

lol

Now thats sweeet!

with aprox 40ish extra HP going to the blades i dont think i would want to mow the lawn with it WOT and all

ever see tool time??..

Bob Mesmer, I work on the flying toys for him, and live pretty much attached to his back yard, known the family since I was 6. He is a great person, always building wierd shit of course. He wanted me to help with the turbine tractor, but knowing APU’s and turbines very well, I was and still am concerned about the turbine letting go. Seen it happen in person, not good.

cool that you know him as well. I didn’t want to mention his name though. Great guy and i love his back yard engineering projects. Especially his helicopter pad moving vehicle which is an old MPV Van with everything behind the driver seat simply cut off.

I’ve known Bob and his family since I was a little kid, and he is always helping people, he even let me keep my plane in his hanger for a few months while it got some work done to it. Its never a dull day when I swing by to see what he is up to after work.

LOL that this kicks ass!

I for one would love to see this thing in person. What kind of fuel is he running through it?

also any specs on the engine? and if the air was made of ribs would it eat it?

thats badass.