Local PC gurus

Do any one of you guys know if there is a local computer store that sells some REALLY good heatsink thermal compund, like Arctic Silver 5 or GeIL Copper Thermal, or do any of you have some???

I need enough to do the two heat sinks in my PS3. I had the issue with the OE stuff drying out and replaced it with some cheap temporary shit a few months back but I’m getting the thermal warnings and shutdowns from before and want to put good shit in there this time. I can order it but it’s at best a week or more out in shipping time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’m bored as fuck and can’t keep the PS3 running longer than 2-3 minutes. :ahh

might have some AS left, will check for you.

i’m pretty sure i have some AS left as well.

just checked … i have damn near an entire tube left of AS5.

ZING

Awesome!, what do you want for it and where/when can I grab it(time + address)?!?!?! :excited

Jesus how much do you play your PS3? :rofl

swing by my house tonight (pm for addy). send me your number and i’ll call ya when i’m on my way home.

Artic silver 5 is good shit…

It dropped the temps down on both my GPU and CPU by about 10-15 degrees over the shitty stuff they come with

Werd AS5 for the WIN… once it cures it actually drops even more after initial install. I have logs on my CPU temps before/aftr I lapped my proc and heatsink. I just looked at them again a week ago, and it runs 2-3 deg c cooler than it did 6 months ago!

my laptop runs cooler overclocked with AS5 than it ever did stock. WIN.

I love AS5.

Ilya prefers PEN15 though.

Bravo Benny. :rofl

• rep for you.

It takes a benfoldsfizzle to come up with this. :rofl +rep for sure