Local places to coat a turbine housing...

I spaced on coating the housing for my Harley. Engine is going in today, need to get a coating on the housing. Anywhere local?

I already called swainetech in rochester and they have a 3 week turnaround time. That’s not going to work.

I can ship to Detective Coating, but rushing it there and back is a big expense. It’s not in a very visible spot, so it doesn’t need to be some super amazing finish, I just don’t want it to rust.

Spraypaint isn’t an option, don’t suggest that. Even the VHT shit seems like it inevitably fails.

doesn’t jesse at blast-off do coatings? what about spam16v?

Hotshots Powdercoating in Hamburg? 627-2766

I dropped spam an email. I’ll give hot shots a try.

Every time I have had hotshots try to powder coat something they said they couldn’t due to contract obligations

I think Bueme has a family friend that powdercoats.

hot shots said they were booked for the next year when I called to get a bunch of stuff coated on my 46 ford. he was kinda a dick about it too

I would not suggest Hot Shots(from experience)

Spam might be able to be talked into it but his space is a good 30-45min away from his house and he does not go there often anymore unless doing a favor for someone.

The link below is the family friend of Bueme. He did stuff for me before I met/knew spam. Nice guy and was quick. Give him a call

CLARENCE METAL FINISHING
9080 WEHRLE DR
CLARENCE NY 14031
716-632-0983

this. dude does good work and quick and cheap, did my cousins wheels on his evo in like a two day turn around time :tup:

Metal prep (buffalo) ask for Mike
Metal cladding (Lockport) ask for Fred
keystone finishing (buffalo) ask for Mike
Niagara coatings (Niagara Falls) ask for Chris
Secondary Services (buffalo) ask for Dan

Depending on what color you require. I could blast and powdercoat (electro-static) in-house.

Does this guy do thermal coatings?

Right after I posted I realized the application. This will be tough. Still call DuAll they are a commercial business so I would not rule it out.

I know for fact Metal Cladding does turbo housing coating for Cam Compression, so call them 1st.

I just decided to next day air it to jet hot, I know I’ll get what I want.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94hpzQfSK1rof6ulo1_500.gif

That stuff is garbage. My muffler lasted about 3 weeks with following the directions perfectly.