Someone to do powdercoat

need someone to do sandblasting and powdercoating on some suspension pieces for my snowmobile. some parts to be gloss black, some parts to be a chrome color. would like a turnaround of a week or less. thanks

^^^thanks. but i was hoping for a response with an opinion of the place as well. my buddy had stuff done at metal cladding in lockport(which is the first one/closest one in your google link) and the service was absolutely horrible. told him itd be a week, called a few times finally after 3 weeks of them not getting to it he went in saying he wanted his stuff back now and they said itll be done by tomorrow…when he got it back the quality of the finish wasent even that great either…

i’ll only post that because this topic has been discussed MANY times on this site with all the opinions you’re looking for. For me…it’s Hot Shots in Hamburg.

Or Clarence Metal Finishing

I only deal with Hot shots now. They bring some of their stuff to me to be blasted. If you want I can take care of it for you. They turn stuff around a little bit faster for me too as they’re picking up/dropping off to me every week.

PM spam16v on here… not sure how often he checks his PM’s though. he powder coated my girlfriends wheels and they came out AMAZING! i had the glass beading done at some place outside of buffalo(the name is escaping me right now) but they came out fantatsic there as well. zac(spam16v) will refer you to that place as well im sure.

^^thanks but i already dropped the stuff off earlier in the week at powder systems technologies. only to find out my uncle’s buddy runs hot shots and couldve gotten me a deal. ugh haha

Clarence Metal Finishing FTW!!! The guy’s name is Fred and is out on Wherle in Clarence and does incredible work and is reasonably priced with often a good turn around rate. You can’t miss the guy, he has one arm and still manages to do great work. Highly recommended

I love hot shots, 9 month turn around FTW! If you don’t have an “IN”, you’ll likely experience the same sadly. I only do it recreationally, Jesse does 90% of my media I can’t do in our cabinet. Got 3 ovens hot, largest is 6.5’ tall, 5.5’ wide and 3’ deep, medium is 4’ wide, 2’ high and 2’ deep, great for wheels, and a standard size home oven with some tweaks. access to Arcade Electric’s Municipality is a great asset to have. It was cheaper to buy a gun, build an oven and do it myself, than to pay someone else to do it, and do it poorly and not in a reasonable amount of time.

All my referrals go to Fred @ Clarence if I’m busy, cannot do it myself with what I have or do not feel confident in my ability to do what needs to be done.

Big oven shell in early stages.