Local Vodka

Boyd & Blair, handcrafted in Shaler, from potatoes.

http://www.boydandblair.com/

Ill have to check it out… I have been on the Vodka kick lately!

You ever have it?

nope. i delivered a salad to the distillery today. i’m going to pick up a bottle tonight.

my mom has had it and says that it’s not bad, although she doesn’t really have any other potato vodkas to compare it to.

looks interesting enough to try.

I’m no expert but for the money I’d rather have Goose, imo it tasted like asshole. Def a product of Glenshaw, PA lol

Someone told me it’s made somewhere inside the old Glenshaw Glass Plant - True?

There was an article in like the Wine Spirits newsletter I believe, if I remember correctly yes its either in that glass plant or next to it

one of the buildings

Yea its one of the buildings on site at Glenshaw glass. I work for the gas company they applied for gas service close to a year ago? Kinda forgot about them, but nice to see them starting up. Only things I heard was alot of the equipment they used was made brand new over in Germany I think.

We have a sweet tea vodka made locally here in South Carolina, in Wadmalaw Island. It hasnt made it to PA yet, but is available in NY, VA, NC, TN, FL, GA, KY, CO, NV and SC. Its the ****. If you can get your hands on a bottle, I definitely recommend it. I just looked up a website, and apparently they are in the process of a peach vodka and some others. Definitely good ****.

sweet… im always up for new paint thinner

:puke:

I had it on Halloween.

Its actually quite good. I have to have my Vodka COLD COLD COLD to enjoy it…otherwise it sucks.

I give it two thumbs up. :bigok:

UPDATE!

it tastes like vodka. not really remarkable. i guess the fact that it has relatively little flavor is a good thing when it comes to vodka. i’d save a few bucks and buy three olives or effen next time.

vodka taste like dish soap. potatoEs :cool:

the plural has an e, the singular doesn’t

My ErEct pEnis doEs not carE

I bought a bottle this past weekend for up my buddys cabin… I drank a little Friday night and killed the bottle Saturday… I think it was pretty good. I will go back to my normal Goose in the future… but not too bad… I did get really ****ty off of it and didn’t have a hangover… so thats a plus if anything!