Locked! Locked! Locked!

Any real reason as to why you guys seem to lock posts? I know most of you guys and you’ve needed my services so don’t even think about deleting my profile…

But what’s with the F*#$ING LOCKING?!

People will spew whatever they want, thats the whole point no? Someone asks or states something, then others respond… Not really far fetched that some will blab mindlessly (tee hee)…

Again I ask (anybody? Adam? Greg?) WHATS WITH ALL THE LOCKING?!

Oh, wait… It could be for our safety. :shock:

GT

wow you are the first neube to mention this

I’m sorry, who locked this? :squint:

Can we get the mods to please start leaving their mark whenever they lock threads? K.Thx.

And RS240, one reason why I lock threads is to prevent any further
discussion on an already discussed item. And so as to prevent flame war
from developing.

Moved to front desk and re-opened.

#1 i didnt lock this.

#2 WTF are you talking about.

GT

our new years resolution should be to reduce locking on son by 27% in the first quarter, followed by another 15% in the second.

wonderful!

actually there has been a lot less… mostly due to me being in a good mood.

the main thing should be to reduce the number of retarded posts… :smiley:

GT

^^ im with this one

Since your new all I can say is …get use to it! No one has had more of their threads locked then me, If it wasn’t for me Greg would go out of business :lol:
I guess sometimes before you pass judgement on a mod for locking your thread you have to look at why it was done and what you would of done in their shoes. Sometimes it seems like it’s one mod who is doing all the locking around here coughcoughcoughgtcoughcoughcough but maybe that’s not realy the case? maybe that one mod is the only one who is keeping a constant eye on things and is doing his job? Does that mean the rest of the mods are not doing their job? No it doesn’t, just some mods have more time on their hands then other mods do, so the ones that have more time to work here end up doing more work which equals to more locking etc. So to point fingures at anyone would be the wrong thing to do because maybe it looks like it’s one or two mods who are doing all the locking but in reality they are the only mods who have more time then other mods so they help out more. There is always a flip side to everything and just because you see things from one angle it doesn’t mean the rest of the world is seeing it from the same one.
Anyway like I said get used to it :lol: because it will happen again. Like I said I used to get my shit locked all the time…oh wait I still do :lol: so why am I standing up for these guys? Your right dude they are asses raises arm and shakes fist in rage :lol:

space that out. guys with ADD like me cant follow along with something that compact.

Prob is people result to name calling and e-thugory because they can’t take constructive criticism, or they post like their opinion is fact and can’t handle people dissagreeing with them.

Easiest way to solve this is to not let people with S12s post. :wink:

LOL… And block the guys with RX7’s and Scoobies and anything thats not 240… I know it was a joke, remember; sarcastic tone not easily read.

Yeah, I know e-thuggery happens but thats half the fun. Who really cares what a bunch of 16 to 25 year-olds and a few 40ish dudes think about the welding logistics on the chassis of a 10 year-old car!!! Its a forum!!! Whatever you feel should be brought up, can be brought up… Thats kinda how its supposed to work.

And I just wanted to see if anybody actually had the same reason as me to like the S chassis.

Sheesh, let the fools play… Every once in a while they will come up with somethinf magical. LMAO

:roll:

its the bickering…

if it stops. i stop locking.

end of story.

if people cant figure out ways to post maturly… then us mods will always be busy.

GT

[quote=“AppleSauce”]Prob is people result to name calling and e-thugory because they can’t take constructive criticism, or they post like their opinion is fact and can’t handle people dissagreeing with them.

^^ i agree with that man ive seen a lot of stupid arguments starting because of egos and alot of bad attitidues on this forums and HONESTLY this is the first club ive joined and i see this kind of thing. Not that its the only one that has this prob but the only one that i was a member of. And it sucks cause i really love!!! the cars and the sport thats why im still a member of the club :cry: