Lohan Crashes her SL65

Lindsey Lohan, upon being chased by paparazzi crashed her Merc for the second time in 4 months.

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/insdr20051004t171500003111/

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1185229

Can’t find any pics of the car. But it wasn’t too bad.

I saw pics on the news… she hit a van …there was a random tire laying on the road, front end damage and airbag deployment

does that mean her boobs are back? :eekdance:

maybe they’ll do something about those assholes paparazzi dudes now.
that shit is getting out of hand.

I don’t feel sorry for celebrities at all, but being stalked down and having your space invaded every time you leave the house just HAS to be annoying.

speaking of SL65…

I tried to run a CL55 AMG yesterday… I took him on the 990 -> 290 on-ramp… pulled him on the turn, and then we got onto the 290 with room to play and he didn’t want any.

How quick are they?

:needpic:

I don’t care if it’s her crunched mercedes or her boos, I just want to see something!

quick V12 Biturbo
3.8 - 4.2 0-60
604 HP
700+ lb ft torque

im tired of watching celebs act normal when the razzi is sitting on their car and shit

sittin on the hood would earn ou a face plant on the cement
chase me and ill show you why my rear bumper weighs 200 pounds

yeah, I think they should have the right to beat anyone who gets near them… or at least destroy their cameras.

it can’t be… wtf… this is a 2 door black thing but more family looking that the SL500 right?

The CL65 is a coupe and the SL65 is a roadster. They are AMG cars. Gunmetal wheels with a polished lip. 8 Piston calipers and no, they are not more family looking at all.

Lohans car looked exactly like this
http://www.globalcar.com/img/15461701.jpg

Maybe if you let them take enough pics they won’t bother with you anymore. They are just doing a job. If people didn’t worship “celebrity” there would be no problems.

Unfortunately I can’t see car pics from work… I’ll try to find one on google and see if its right…

I just looked at the CL55… looks too sleek, the back of this car was higher… I’ll keep surching

its like a 2dr E55… is there such a thing? I told Addictd3boost yesterday what it was, i hope he remembered

CL55 = CL65 w/o V12 Twin Turbo basically.

feeding the razzi pictures has gotten a number of celebs in trouble

hold some meat above the water, a few sharks circle
drop the meat in & all the sharks come

the longer a celeb stands there and lets them take pics, the more chance they have of calling more photographers to come to the scene.

they arent looking for a few glamour shots, they want to provoke a reaction that they can sell to the tabloids. do you realy think that any of the razzi thats ever been punched out or had their cameras smashed had has a BAD payday ?

umm its never enough for those assholes. Some celebs set up daily photo shoots in hopes these retards leave them alone the rest of the day, but they still dont. And they try to piss the celebs off because a pic of a celeb giving you the middle finger is worth more then a pic of them eating a sandwhich.

Its complete BS that they are allowed to hide behind the “Freedom of the press” bullshit.

that would be increadibly annoying to have happen to your daily life

Lower right is a CL55
The other is a CLK…thats probably what you saw.