lol @ Audi_Sniper

Guys, keep this unhostile please. It was an innocent enough question that has now gotten out of hand for no reason.

Everyone needs to CHILL!!

another slit on my wrist?

elaborate without being demeaning like you were in your first post to a dude that had nothing to do with anything.

accord, camaro, audi? which one is it :slight_smile:

This is the most retarded thread I have ever read. A silver Audi with rims? Must be Audi_Sniper. It was driving next to you then accelerated? Must have been racing.

Begin drama…

whatever i feel like lying about at the moment, it’s really a trans am.

:lol: And finally a post making the thread worth reading! :smiley:

lmao, yes i am a noob and i dont actually know what an audi is, or what rims are, or what a car sounds like when downshifting and accelerating. I actually know nothing about cars and I am 15… without a license :slight_smile:

I am a demeaning person, I guess you’ll have to accept that fact :slight_smile:

it’s cool, sometimes you’ve gotta be negative to others to make yourself feel better.

thats what emo is, isn’t it? lol, pot, meet kettle.

I thought emo was a type of music. I wouldn’t know, I listen to rap.

Stay on topic so I don’t get favored against and banned.

Pot meet kettle? Dick meet lips, stop making cheap shots.

what do you have to do with this conversation again? and emo’s are people that cut themselves, FYI

Yeah your a 100% right calling me out to try and humiliate me in a forum on how I tried racing you GF in my slow pos… Even though you did not know it was me or not… Even though your in the wrong, you try to play this off like I’m a dick… Nice try.
And I doubt it had my wheels.

GODAMNIT DID I GO BLIND AGAIN>?!

First last night i see a car with the exact same rims, and now I am unable to see where I called you out Ahh!!

Good looks on trying to get me out of the conversation after you just got served by me.

It’s cool, I’ve gotta leave anyways. Stop being a dick over the internet and grow up please. peace.

He’s right. Why the need for the unprovoked thread on a forum in the first place? To make him look bad? Real mature.

So your not calling me out with this thread! Then whats the point to it?

Oh wait I know. Your a fucking idiot…

lol at the audi guys being dickbags

i think he made this thread in more of a humerous way.

jeez get off his nuttzz

wowwwww someone through up the fucking VW/AUDI symbol and now they are all out of the krautcave

you guys take yourselves mad seriously…

and Darkkstar, please, you don’t own shit, let alone me :lol:

how did i call you out in all seriousness, i post up a thread in a non-confrontational manner.

Now had i posted, OMFG YOU RACED MY GIRLFRIEND I WILL GO GET MY CAR AND KILL YOU LETS GO FOR SLIPS. Then i would have called you out.

But as you said previously, I would not waste my gas on you :tup:

I know you’re so high and mighty :lol: