lol @ Audi_Sniper

well put :tup: basic summery of thread for any late cumers

cough, aimen, cough…

:lol: where’s that guy been?

HAHAH nice

16’ll get ya 20 :lol:

seriously if i saw a thread that said lol @ me and basicly saying shit about me when it WASNT FUCKING ME i would be real fired up. honestly id be pissed.

and newman, you dont even fucking know what a “euro switch” is. if you did know, you wouldnt be making such a big fucking deal about it.

wowzers…

94wvwglxvr6, vq30de, EclipseBlur, MiniSRT4, chino, 90NA300ZX, nitroinsane, evokidvii, Daddie, DrDoS, OneFastMonkey, TurboTSi, fiend540, Audi_Sniper, RuBiCaNT, DarkkstaR, PsngrSeatsR4Boys, SC_Steve, skatanic28

OneFastMonkey, JezikaTee1983, chino, nitroinsane, vq30de, EclipseBlur, 90NA300ZX, TurboTSi, 94wvwglxvr6, evokidvii, Daddie, fiend540, Audi_Sniper, RuBiCaNT, DarkkstaR, PsngrSeatsR4Boys, SC_Steve, skatanic28

HAHAHAHAH

ahahaahahhahaaah. i think he is still aruond in rochester tough. he doenst come around these parts anymore.

i say 500 audi vs mr poo

my refresh button can’t keep up with this thread

You guys get worse and worse everyday.

I’ve just been informed, that Nick kid has these rims:

http://www.wheelsourceusa.com/images/HPRaci1.jpg

now that it is resolved, that 2 similar cars have similar wheels… that it is very possible that nick raced chino’s girlfriends car, and not audi sniper.

the end.

lol would it really… really make you that angry, or would you not act like someone with a serious case of roid rage and say, wasn’t me?

Ok, You are all fucking retarded

Chino you’re a dick

Sniper you’re a provoked dick

Suck each other off next time I go back up to Buffalo

just a fix mr beck…it’s nicks brother dustin. He is the one that has the audi… :slight_smile:

Closed. Bitches.

For all those who are going to cry “why did you close the thread, I had this huge thing written and blah blah blah blah”

Cry me a fucking river.

:cry: