lol @ Audi_Sniper

pics of grandma

seriously man, admit your very first thread was highly douchy

even better now :slight_smile:

SkunkApe, MiniSRT4, vq30de, DarkkstaR, nitroinsane, fiend540, Audi_Sniper, PsngrSeatsR4Boys, chino, 94wvwglxvr6, DrDoS, newman, SC_Steve, OneFastMonkey, skatanic28, evokidvii, Daddie, MidgeX, azndc5er

edit: chino i got a nice :tspry: setup if you wanna truly pwn heads, or just wait till one of his control arms takes a shit…

:rofl:

sureshot!*, 90NA300ZX, vq30de, 94wvwglxvr6, SkunkApe, newman, RuBiCaNT, DrDoS, evokidvii, chino, Audi_Sniper, DarkkstaR, nitroinsane, fiend540, PsngrSeatsR4Boys, SC_Steve, OneFastMonkey, skatanic28, Daddie, MidgeX, azndc5er

what is a euro switch again newman?

All shit aside… What was the point to even post this up, when he was not sure if it was me? Your missing the whole reason this was started… Yeah I was a dick in my reply… But he should have PM’d me asking if it was me first…

And don’t even compare me to the other tard in the Audi… Big diffrence.

best thread of 2006…and it’s only march! i dont think anything will touch this…

which auditard are you talking about? i ran out of fingers and toes =)

not from what ive seen…

an appropriate response from you:

“LOLLERCAUST I was at school, mut have been that pther pearl homo”

not

“fuck you asshole youre not worth my time”

sounds just as needlessly arrogant as that other kid…

it’s a fucking stupid fucking switch that dubbers pay like 758432 dollars for when all they need to do is wire in one fucking switch that costs a nickel and probably installs in the same amount of time.

oh.
my.
god.
lol.

If you think my girlfriend is running you for 500 dollars because you have a such an insecurity problem you are actually as dumb as you sound.

once again.

no one really thought it was you, until you got so involved that you pretty much prooved it was you.

once again, >I< i will run you for 20 dollars, man up or not, lol.

what about big ron’s audi? where’s that guy been?

lmao @ newmans sig

daaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn ssssssssonnnnnnnnnn. i wonder if they make a JDM Switch for my car… shit that would be hotttttttt

You know what, i have to agree with newman, VWs are so fucking lame…

gets your POPcorn, Pnuts…ive also got ice cold beer here…anyone…anyone???

honestly i can’t even reply to this thread anymore it get like 10 replies a second and they are all edited.

end result is i asked if it was you, and if it was, you’re gay for trying to race an '06 accord 4cyl that is stock, and if it wasn’t you, you made yourself look like a fucking dick anyways :lol:

you called me out to a money race in a car thats not even mine, nor should it ever even be in a race, either sack up or don’t, i don’t really care.

:word: the name of the thread is “lol @ audi_sniper” so he went and assumed it was him…and we all know what happens when you assume. lol.

OK done and done.

End of thread, someone lock this junk already lol