lol @ Audi_Sniper

the lock aint gonna happen…OT means anything goes, look how far the nik pearl thread went lol…

my vote is for 13 pages…

I am just amazed that an audi raced a honda :eek:

im guessing 11

Lets kill the drama…

I tossed my bet out there… Lets see where this will go…

I like cinnamon toast cruch, its so yummy, oh ya and cocoa pebbles, then the milk gets all choclatey. :smash2:

so wait, was it you, and she thought it you were racing? Or was it somone else and a case of mistaken identity?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH this kid thinks he’s a baller calling somebody out for a $500 race…in a 4 cyl accord and an audi 1.8t (or at least that’s waht i assume it is)…

in all seriousness now…i would like to see him even present $500, i’m calling total bluff here…

besides, as the other cool audi owner said in the previoulsy mentioned (by me) thread that went for 10+ pages, you’re not a baller unless you keep a bank of over $1500 :lol:

cinnamon toast crunch is good.

golden crisp>*

Mistaken identity… But everyone keeps thinking it’s me…

:ham:

WWWWWWWOOOOORDDDDDD SSSSSSSSONNNNNNNNNN SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, i atleast keep 5 large in my LEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

uh-oh…i’ve posted too much, looks like the audi cult is gonna jump on me now…

you wont run for 500 dollars. you need that 500 dollars for a goddamned “euro switch”.

Lets see he said he raced me and I did not even pull on him. So lets run for $500… Whats so hard about that?
And yes I have $500 to put down… I’m not a little 17 year old kid who mom a dad bought them a car like you maybe…

LOL* My car does not have a switch

shutup no you dont. :lol:

ps honey nut cherrios are amazing as well :tup:

no fucking shit. that’s why you ned to save your nickels.

:tup: H.N.C. FTW!

So far all i got from this thread…

kids with audis act like assholes (sniper, pearl etc)

audi_sniper is totally insecure

my grandma thinks your car is cute

:rofl: