lol @ Audi_Sniper

does this mean chino can install the stage 3 turbo kit on his gf’s accord too? :gotme:

so by saying what you said drdos, your implying that domestic guys are real men and import guys aren’t? intresting…

:lol: at the identity crisis of this thread…

if this thread was a person, it would have the worst case of split personality i’ve ever seen…

one sharp turn after another, triggered by the smallest comments…

by the way, who else like cereal? do you have a favorite kind? i like frosted flakes, they make for good milk :tup:

frosted flakes makes my teeth hurt with really cold milk … i’m kinda partial to rasin bran

yes. imports are homo’s with small engines that can only go fast in turns :hay:

FUCK YOU MAN!!! RASIN BRAN BLOWS!! TONY THE TIGER FOR LIFE!!!

FUCK YYOU!!!11

hahahaha

score…i contributed to the random-ness

new analogy for this thread:

if it were a cd player, it would be on shuffle…

ok, i’m here.

the point is not whether or not it was actually audi sniper or not, what matters is the fact that volkswagens suck so much balls. they are slow pathetic and lame and ugly and stupid and slow and slow and slow and stupid. and slow. and ugly.

and slow.

no fuck that … fuck you and fuck tony the tiger! fuck, fuck tony danza too. rasin bran is the best with some crack sprinkled on… :tup:

fuck that you drive a ford so you must be a domestic guy too … FUCK were gunna fight now because we’re real men!

yes BUT, how slow are they?

My God look at the audience

azndc5er, sprfreek, JezikaTee1983, DrDoS, Audi_Sniper, newman, skatanic28, DarkkstaR, blk300tt, AKA-FERRARI, RuBiCaNT, num482, MiniSRT4

:word: there almost as gay as Loutou’s. Seriously what a homo mobile. but the jetta surpasses the lotous by light years

woulden’t the plural of lotus be loti? nope checked and the preferd term for plural Lotus is

The preferred plural form is <i>Lotuses</i>.
  • 90NA300ZX :tup:

5 stars

sits back with popcorn…

Read my first post. That should have been the end of this… Chino could have just said “woops wrong day then” But he went on to call me a dick… Even though he posted up this crap when he does not even know my car…

And by me saying it was me… I’m being a wise ass… I was in class last night and got home at a little after 9. My car has been put away sine Sat…

Guess some of you just dont get sarcasm…

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW this thread is funny :lol:

so im doing my laundry right now and the pilot light on the dryer went out, its a maytag, where do you re ignite? :lol:

oops…double post…

so you dont wanna run for slips?

damn…

and what’s your favorite cereal?

:lockd:

^^^ he said wise ass :lol: :lol::lol: i thought only 40yr old + people said wise ass :lol:

sorry, dont get the audi/vw gang on me :stuck_out_tongue:

20bux :rofl: keep going up if I’m going to waste my time with this shit… Lets start at $500