LOL integraR33 END

The only time I think about keying cars is if I see someone driving like an idiot and goes into the same parking lot as me.

Or…they park way too close to my car.

you know what, it actually doesn’t look that bad…But I have a sweet spot for R33 rear ends lol

props for being brave enough to do something like that

stop hating on this guy the car looks clean. Its not in my interest to buy it but give the guy some credit cuz the wrench time was put down

I’m not hating on this guy,
but in my opinion,
that is a horrible mix…
r33 + usdm integra?
wtf ! uglyyyy
lmao, jdm itr looks way better :wink:

I actually like the R33 tails, they kinda flow. It’s also a really clean car, even if it’s got the typical yellow pain and ricey bumpers.

It’s much cleaner than a lot of the 240’s I see.

BOOOOO! Winter beater anyone?

it actually looks good. the rims could do with a little lip, but don’t hate. i mean i seen a Kia-Subaru wannabe now that was ugly but its absolutely no reason to point and laugh and be a bunch of assholes, behind his back or in his face thats kinda like racism… it is ricey but still don’t be stupid about peoples rides.
“Man fears what man doesn’t know” …

the owner probably likes it as much as all of you like your 240’s…but im not a fan of it, i just think it’s a waste of money

Judging by the pictures the quality of workmanship looks great!

The upholstery job in the car is worth a couple S13’s.

… hahahahhahahahahaha

not the first time i have seen a honda with r33 tails.
i think his cluster color kinda matches r33 too, not my cup of tea…i dont like it.

Imagine what this guy would have done to a 240sx.

He does own a 240… I think it had the integra front end conversion on it .lol

its clean rice. only because of the bumpers. Taillights look ok. it would look better if the interior wasn’t yellow and black…those two are ugly.

at least its not altezzas taillights
Increase the peace…

lol i kno ur not serious

lol that was good. Ya, i complemented it. But in the end, its an integra, and I didnt see anything about engine work in the ad, but maybe I missed it… So …my verdict is rice.

actually he shoudl put on teh jdm front end…i think that would make it better haha

and hes got the matching beamer to boot! yuck!

just needs the oh so JDM RHD conversion