LOL integraR33 END

I wonder if the honda guys post photos of all the shit box S13s they see on the road and laugh at the rusted hatches and mismatched fenders.

You guys are fucking idiots for laughing at this car. Do you have nothing better to do than post on a forum how shitty someone elses car is?

I should start a thread of all the shitty 240s Ive seen. It would be just as bad as all the riced out civics out there but then Id be a tool like all you guys hating on a cars. This Integra just doesnt fit your ideology of ‘cool’. Its a bloody show car, not everyone wants to go fast. Who gives a shit.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of these threads

^^ yeah your car…rice!

jk

You don’t need to. 3/4 of the cars on SON are shit boxes. Mismatched painted aero, “drift” stickers, zip ties for show, and you can tell that they are all try-too-hards’.

I agree, i myself rarely see nicely done up and clean 240’s. 240’s do look good but damn just take care of the car and dont cheap out.

I’m usually a lot more impressed when I see a stock 240 with NO mods at all.

EVERYTIME I see a 240… it has the typical flat black hood, aero, etc… it’s just embarrasing to be honest. Stupid “drift” stickers and way too low (because people think the lower you go, the cooler you are).

Makes me not want to own a 240 anymore.

Well my 240 is stock. Don’t hate me :open_mouth: its 17 years old to, I have to maintain and maybe change some things but i dont plan to DRIFT with it or anything, Point a to b and occasionally speed. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you for typing what I was thinking.

I’ll admit that my car isn’t the prettiest out there, but I wouldn’t knock anyone who has put this much effort into their passion.

Starting a thread of shitty 240s is a great idea…better yet, let’s even post it on SON.

I like stock 240s. And I’m not being sarcastic at all. I honestly appreciate them a lot more.

Awesome idea! Do it!

+1

the gayest thing about the car is the owner, he drive like a douche bag, does burnt outs eveytime he drives it, rips in and out of parking lots, revs for no reason in his parking spot , and wears pointy white shoes, and he races his buddies in timhortons parking lots, i throw coffes at the car , so if anyone wants to buy it u will need to clean coffee off of the car

LOL

Thats a factory option package, only available in canada. Yes its pretty odd, but at least there aren’t any tailight conversions on them.

Sorry But in my opinion conversions are gay, end of story. I don’t care if its a silvia front on an S13 or a set of golf headlights in a VW jetta. I’ll give a bit more respect to those who take the time out to make sure it looks as OEM as possible - but at the end of the day its still tacky. If you want a fucking skyline, buy one - don’t create a half abortioned honda skyline.

I was gonna stay neutral in this but that is just fucking over the top.

I have to hate on it now for this reason. What a POS.

that job is clean. respectable.

Hahaha wow. This thread is intense, Drama fest. Ill I have to say is I like stock tegi tails better than that, but its still a nice car.

Don’t hate on me please LoL

if we start this thread. there must not be any hard feelings. no debates and wars and fights. just pure personal opinions and dont care how others think. if it dont get messy it will work out interesting. infact il post my car up as a example.

Too late.

lol, too late.

It just goes to show that the people that love to poke fun at others, can’t take criticism themselves.

Verdict:

They do it to make themselves feel “better” about their cars because they are insecure.

rofl, I second that. But you never know, maybe he wanted to do something different? I had a buddy that recently sold a Subaru 2.5 RS, with an RB26 in it. Everything was done professionally, but at the end of the day, he realized that the swap was gay, and he just decided to save for an R32. (by the way, the car did not have an engine or tranny when he bought it dirt cheap)