LOL integraR33 END

An RB in a Subie?..

That reminds me of that rotary powered Impreza. What a way to make a statement.

Yea, it did happen…and it got locked. Too many people got butt-hurt…but who would have thought that car guys would be so sensitive.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40048

that thread was awesome. I honestly dont believe that most son members are that sensitive.

Neither did I - but hey, it didn’t get locked for no reason. As Mark summed it up with his verdict earlier, dead on.

Wow comming from a Honda owner that car is truly emmbarasing. Its cars like that piece of shit that give Honda owners like myself a bad rap.

ROFL x10

-but yea, honestly, thats what I thought forums were about? A place where you could learn, teach, understand, connect, and best of all display constructive critizsm. Im not saying that locking the thread was a bad thing, but it would have been cool to just let it be, and have everyone duke it out. Because in reality, we are all subjected to our own opinions, and we wont all agree on the same things. So instead of avoiding an issue or conflict, hit it HEAD on. (I’ve got a feeling that the “Presidential Election Thread” is going to get nasty soon)
My theory is, the more awsome debate threads that get closed, the more WoW spam bots that attack lol.

$0.0002 - cus im poor :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hate the fact that most NEW 240 owners like to automatically think that they are “better” than most other import car owners. (Mostly Hondas)
It’s like they have some kind of “hey I drive a RWD car so I’m cool” mentality.

And the fact that 240 owners and going around with black aero on their cars and trying to pass it off as being proper is just an embarrassment to the 240sx community. 2tone my ass.
*Some exceptions apply though.

That is an interesting observation. Do you have any specific examples?

(I sure hope this thread doesn’t get locked too)

Stuff like tihs:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39617

Whether it was a joke or not, I’ve noticed the same type of mentality at several 240 meets in the past as well.

I agree with Fobwall. I noticed that there is some hate on us Honda guys, we might not be able to drift but there is a ton of us that can keep up in the 1/4 or autoX. I admit myself tho that i absoutly cant stand riced out Hondas or really any riced out car in general. Ricer fly by’s FTL. I dont mind the black areo’s i think in general areo’s look bad ass.

Man Son is a bunch of cry babies or something.

Mark has a good point, the 240’s owners are all ITS RWD I CAN DRIFT mentality. Mark also just likes to talk a lot, if you guys take it that seriously please, it’s an online forum just relax.

In response to the 240 rice thread yes there is plenty of rice to go around. Sad to see that all the owners need approval of a website to feel proud. My car, call it what you want, is mine. I will be proud of it because I worked for it.

Some people here need to just tell themselves again, it’s an online forum.

Well according to Martino, you need to be able to drift and be a drifter if you want to be cool and gain respect on SON.

And I guess I can’t drift according to “everyone”.

But hey, at least I have a nice car? :wtf:

Didn’t you tell me you sucked at drifting when I rode shotgun with you at Dunnville? hahaha

Your car IS nice - who doesn’t love a gutted interior to pick up the girlies.

this ish is ugly, but props for trying. just not my cup o tea
I did a S15 front end on my S13 Coupe, Doesnt look good unless you go all out n do widebody. Why do this type of mod on an Integra, some just want to do things diffrent, its taste n prefrence I guess. In the end, I hated my S15 front on my Coupe so I changed it for an all metal S13 Silvia front with the K’s aero bumper. That shit is baller. But this Integra is a curse. This guy wouldnt be selling it if it wasnt.