LOL-just called out Brad Penn

They have a ‘technical report’ on their website advising against the use of their oil with E85-

http://www.penngrade1.com/CMSFiles/File/March%202011_E85_TECH_LETTER_BRAD_PENN.pdf

So I posted this-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad-Penn-Oil/232504000113835?sk=wall#!/

Fuck’em, if they argue the fact that many of ‘us’ are using their oil in E85 applications with zero issues, I’m going to return the case I just bought (I bought it because it costs me just as much to use VR1 now), and buy VR1 for the same price

Branny-don’t freak out and pay someone to change your oil, you’re fine-this is just the ignorance of the old school guys taking affect

Not sure, but it looks like they may have deleted my post already (it looks deleted depending on how I get to their page). Anyway, this is what I posted-

Tried to send a message thru your website and it would not work. Oh well. Anyway, while browsing your website, I saw a ‘technical report’ suggesting to NOT use your oil with E85 fuel. Well, guys, you’re totally wrong, and MANY of us in the turbocharged/import community are using it with ZERO issues. Here is a link to my UOA-

Please contact me thru Facebook with any questions, and stop listening to the ‘well I heard xxxx from xxxx’ crowd

Did you do that oil analysis just to show them that its not an issue or was it for something else?

Do they give a reason why not use it?

Brad Penn ftw

The link to their ‘tech’ page on it is in the OP

IDK I didnt see any mention of E85 or any fuel. Only about oil additives.

Fixed OP, sorry

Such a joke. LOL

I think it’s more to save their ass incase something does happen they can’t be blamed

i can’t remember but this was not too long ago but somebody in the evom community bought brad penn oil and it came out all gunky and sludged up…

only him though, stm, buschur, etc use the oil

ray’s looks brand new

Mine looks fine, even after not changing it for 2 years.

PJB approves of this message

I’m reckless with my stuff. Fuck it.

Returning the case I bought. An Evo owner recently had his Brad Penn turn to a jello like substance when using E85. Sure, many others are using it with no issues, but the fact that BP advises against it plus the Evo owners issue is enough reason for me to stick with VR1.

im sticking with it…

ill stick with my german castrol synthetic. /pjb.

The dude is likely full of shit.

He posted pics/vids