lol so "my" 335 just got finished being built

Since I signed up for BMW owners circle I can still track the production number for the 335 I had ordered, and since canceled.

It just finished production today. And is awaiting transport overseas. It’s June 18th. They had originally told me delivery by June 14th the latest…

should be about a week before it’s on the boat…then another 3 before it’s @ the dealer

when my dad got his 330i he took delivery of it in germany. Nice package they set up for him he took a 2 week vaca all over europe with his new bmw, then brought it back to the factory and they ship it to the us.

what was the point of ordering, then canceling again?

i’m not being a dick, i know you explained this in a prev. thread… :gotme:

Sounded like BMW seriously overpromised on the timeframe and then underdelivered by delaying it significantly.

now that is baller.

edit: when it got back to the US he should have demanded a discount becuase it was used when he took delivery.

European delivery is cheaper by a few gs. You save like 4k on a 335

Yeah, usually the price difference just about pays for the trip to pick it up. Killer deal!

yeah he used what he saved on the car, to finance the trip…

only bad thing is you have to wait like 2 weeks for the car to arrive after you get back home. :frowning:

Word. They promised me early june delivery and I found out it wouldn’t be until mid/late july or maybe even early august. I canceled b/c the only reason I ordered it was b/c they could get it to me in early june

:lol:

sure it is.

that cost isn’t rolled up anywhere.

ED on the 335 is currently much cheaper. I think dealers might do 1500-1800 off sticker at best on a coupe right now. ED is a substantially cheaper alertnative.

Funny Sam, I’ve heard ED can end up costing you much much more in the end, especially your pride and self confidence.

And much more fun…the ED

Nothing two turbos and some Vitamin V can’t cure :wink:

:lol:

im not sure if its the same with bmw, but when we’ve factory ordered specific cars from Nissan, they generally ship them out a lot faster when the customer is waiting for it. if you cancel the order, they then take their sweet time bringing it over.

im just sayin…

vitamin v?

Obviously you don’t clear out your junk mail often :poke:

??? im fucking lost

ED means Euro Delivery to Euro humpers and Erectile Dysfunction to those unable to hump anything :biglaugh: