LOL. v. Motor Bike Story

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine had a fun idea to buy one of these motorized bike kits online for his old Beach Cruiser (“Friday” DeeBo style bike). He had the bike kicking around and found the kit online for $120 and figured he would give it a shot. A few days later he gives me call and he is looking at the instructions (dumbfounded) and asks if I can install it for him… we have been friends since 4th grade, so I said sure just stop by with everything. 2 hours later he has a fine running machine and I take it for a test run. It was really oddly enough a blast to drive (35-40mph top speed woot! woot!).

He lives in Buffalo and rides it to work and back because it is cheap. For a few weeks, the bike is getting tons of looks and tons of offers. He declines the offers due to the fact that it was cheap to build and he is getting about 100mpg on his 50cc Beach Cruiser and enjoys driving it. Until a few days ago… Someone offered him $500 for it and he let it go happily. Figures he can buy and build a new one for that and pay for gas for the whole summer.

Fast forward to today when he decided to watch the news and see what the guy he sold the bike was already doing with it…
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/Unlucky_ending_to_chase_for_suspect_20090429

HAHAHHA.

LOL i bet the police just wanted to tell him how awesome it was

lol

When I rode mine I had 3 cops at different times tell me how cool it was.

hahaha fail, to much power for him

i had offers from cops, they wanted me to order one for them. i spoke to some supervisors and none had any problems with them being on the street as long as ur not acting like a idiot.