FS: Motorized Bicycle - 200mpg

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/804869489.html

Tons o fun.

PM me a bottom line price on it…looks kinda cool to just beat around on for fun.

is that even legal?
Wouldnt it have to have a registration?
Awesome either way.

It is technically not legal in NYS, but I rode it all summer and must have gone by/next to over 30 cops and they all either smiles, laughed, gave me the thumbs up, waved or did nothing. The cops all ranged from sheriffs, locals, and troopers.

To be honest, most of them gave me a thumbs up.

my bicycle gets infinite miles-per-gallon. hah!

wtf thats baller as fuck. Where can you get the kit at?

right here. $300

new $400 staton-inc.com

So is this twist throttle? or is the throttle adjusted on the motor?

It is a pull throttle.

looks like this one.

http://www.staton-inc.com/image_thumbnailer.asp?path=d:\inetpub\staton-inc\images\HPIM0190.JPG&width=800

should add some sort of supercharger contraption off the front tire for a little forced induction and a few more ponies :slight_smile:

you should buy it, do that and then show everyone on here how awesome it is. :slight_smile:

hahah i am very tempted. nothing more baller than showing up to the club and tossing valet parking the handle for your pull string on your engine powered bicycle :slight_smile:

i love it! good luck selling.

why are you selling? GLWS

I am buying a motorcycle. When I get a motorcycle there will not be any time I would ride this over the motorcycle.

new link because someone flagged the old one

seriously, if i didnt just buy a motorcycle, i would be all over this. that is the most outrageous toy ever…

flaged

Here it is, because some asshole is just sitting at his computer continuously flagging my posts…

I am selling a bicycle with a 35cc Robin-Subaru engine kit on it. Iput the kit on in the beginning of summer and it was the only thing I rode all summer. It gets 160-200mpg and goes a steady 30mph. I am willing to sell just the Motor kit or the bike with the kit installed.

About the engine:

-35cc Robin-Subaru 4-stroke (takes regular gas) air cooled

-its a subaru so you know it will last for a very long time.

-1.6hp

-the whole engine kit only weighs 15lbs and does not throw off the balance of the bike.

-Oil changed regularly

-Starts up every time on the first or second pull

About the kit:

-It is a friction drive kit, so a roller sits against the rear tire and powers it.

-These kits sell for $400 plus shipping new.

-Uses a centrical clutch so you can keep it running while stopped.

-Will run for hours without overheating.

-The kit is made from precision machined aluminum and attaches to most common bikes in 20minutes

-The 1" drive roller that is installed on the kit right now allows for 30mph on flat ground.

-You can still pedal while it is running to help it up steep hills.

-There is a pull throttle on the left handle bar and a kill switch mounted in the middle of the handlebar.

About the bike:

-Giant Rincon

-Aluminum Frame

-Front shocks

-Put new Hybrid tires on for street use the same time as the kit. They are Maxxis overdrive and costed me $50 alone.

-Bike was tuned up before summer.

-The bike was $400 when I bought it.

Extra:

-20oz EMS spare fuel bottle that fits in the water bottle holder incase you run out of gas.

Please e-mail me with any question and for my phone number so you can arrange to see it. I can take more pictures on request as well.

The only reason for sale is that I am buying a motorcycle and this wouldn’t see enough use anymore.

PRICE:

Motor and bike: $360

Just the motor kit so you can put it on your own bike: $300

Prices are negotiable. Sale assumes bike is for off-road use only, sold as is.

I think I want this thing.:biglaugh:
Will it move a 230lb man ok?